🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Senate of Atannórë

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Arnorian Senate

*stands on a dais in a bright suit of intricate armor*

As Princeps Senatus, I hereby call this session of the Senate into order. Here, all things concerning Arnor may be discussed, examined, dissected, reassembled, and otherwise talked about. You are in the Capitol of Annuminas, so please be reminded that outbursts or other misbehaving patrons shall be removed from the building.

Unless there is more pressing business, I invite all to please follow me into the Banquet Hall; where the Feast of Yule and Unification shal be served!

*bows low and beckons for all to follow him as he walks through two large, carven oak doors*

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
*Tar goes in with her carolers, kementari's gift, and her winged handmaidens*

"So do you have an open bar???"

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
All may attend, so long as they come with no ill will in their heart. There are drinks and food enough for all (about seven or eight times over...) and music and song, to be sure.

*walks to the head of the table and stands solemnly, looking towards the West with his hands behind his back*

Let the banquest commence!

*raises his hands and claps twice. A bright melody fills the air*

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
*a tall, slender woman comes in*I come as representative of the Elves of Middle-earth. I hope you do not mind.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
*takes the fair hand of Aredhel and bows, touching his forehead to her wrist*

All folk are welcome in the land or Arnor, and I greet you as a friend and guest. May your stay be...*looks around at the people and grins* interesting.

*returns to his seat beside Kementari*

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
*while tar's carolers entertain, her winged handmaidens flirt with the guards, and Tar ponders if the xtra spicy or slightly spicy cocktail sauce will be better on her shrimp*

Cir, where's Kemmy???

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
interruption of the banquet

A tall, dark man steps into the banquet hall. He wears the insigna of the star on his armor. The man, being followed closely by Ciryahers Guards, steps up to the main table. He approaches Mike B, King of Gondor. The man is holding something wraped in cloth. A parchment is handed to mike. He reads it to himself:

Dear Mike B,
I am sorry for any inconveniences or greviences that I have caused you. I do hope that we may become friends. However, as a symbol of peace between us, I give you this gift. - Elessar €

Mike is handed the bundle and opens it slowely. Inside is a long strip of leather, a scabbard from a sword. As the hilt of the sword passes from under the cloth the crowd gasps. The hilt is made of pure gold, in the center there is a small figure, a white tree. There is another parchment in the bundle, it reads:

This sword, made by a silver wizard, is one of a kind. The hilt is made of pure gold, and is strengthened by magic. The white tree (for Gondor) is made of Mithril. The blade is made of steel, a very strong blend of my own creation. It is etched with Mithril, and glows like fire when held in the sunlight. The blade is unbreakable, save by the one who made it. It will help you in future battles, for it is not one to rest, hanging on the wall. It is named Narceleb. €

When Mike finishes with the second parchment a third is handed him by the man. it is tied with gold thread and has a ring of silver attached. The parchment states:

This ring is made form the same Mithril as the tree of gondor on the hilt of the sword, If you find yourself in a time of trouble, wear this ring and the sword will come to you, not even the depths of Barad Dur could keep it from reaching your side. €

The tall man bows first to Mike, then to Mith., and then, to everyone surprise, to Ciryaher. He exits and rides southward

p.s. anyone seen dengen???

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
*Tar goes and sees kem, and helps bake*

Kem, your husband is rather intruiged by that elven maiden over there

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Tar, your hand maidens are distracting the guards, Elessar shouldn't have been allowed in.

Oh you noticed that to, eh? interesting! indeed *pretends like shes not mad*

(Out of Character: I haven't seen Dengen around lately either. the forum can get rather boring without him)

Last edited:

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
*walks out of kitchen and over to elessar*

"Elessar, cir is the unspellable, not you"

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike recieves the gifts graciously, but is suspicous of the ring...

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
*Talierin, Green Lady of Ithilien, slips quietly in the side door and sits next to mike, admiring his new gifts.*

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
A ring...I shall be wary of it. For it is a gift which was given to kings of old, that corrupted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions