🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Senate of the Mornclaur Federation

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Guard of the Palace

The guard captain came from his position, and looked at the lady Mirina as though she were an alien. He turned back to Cygnus, a warm smile on his face. 'Welcome, Lord Necromancer. It has been long since you have honored us by gracing our halls. The Dark Lord is afield now, looking to the battle at Minas Tirith. I shall send messengers to him immediately that you have come!"

Kyrè

Dead and Gone
Reaction score
Mirina was set off by the guards cold look, then realized that the Lord Necromancer was the stranger. My ap... ap.. apologies sir, she said, stammering.

Cygnus

Wandering Bassist
Reaction score
"No need to apologies. I have heard my services might be concidered useful again so i have returned." Turns to the guard "Yes, do tell him as fast as you may. Until then I will wait patiently here"

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
A messenger clad in ebony raiment strode through the halls of the abode of Goroth till he came at last upon Cygnus, High Council of the Dark Lord. He spoke with true joy.
"At last you have returned Cygnus! Much have you been missed within these halls, and new of your come has gone to the Dark Lord, who wishes to speak with you at once for long has your council been absent when it was much needed." Thus the two departed and boarded a waiting coach with some twenty or more steeds. it went very quickly, and soon the company, for a gaurd was gone with them, came unto Minas Ithil, now displaying the banners of the Dark Lord upon her spires and turrets. They went through wood and vale, till they came upon a hill overlooking the great battleplain, from all directions the legions of darkness were near to moving. Yet Lord Cygnus was directed to the camp of the Dark Lord, where he sat overlooking the battle. He glanced towards Cygnus and it was truly that he was made glad by the presence of his great council, ally, and friend.
"My friend, it has been ages unto ages from your departure by my perceptions. Come, it is cause enough to rejoice with your coming unto this plain. Let us hold council as we had in days of yore, though now this council shall drive for eternity the end of the Western power over this land, the land of our Lord Melkor."

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
He along with two friends mighter than even he at his side Dain stepped forward, " I, have walked long thoughout middle earth and this is were i belong, not in the halls of valar nor in the pits of hell itself, it is here that I have found to be my true joy.

I would like to welcome you both back thought it is my first post myself in a long while. It is good to be back in the halls with friendly company, yet with the lack of our presance the evil of middle has all but dimminished, the dark halls are being used to talk about ne ball games, instead of stratagy or plotting great plans of doom. I believe that the name Mournclaur Fed will once again strike fear in the harts of foes.....

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
I know this is OOC, but at the moment none of us really care, and it seems as if none are too interested in being evil. The blasted movie has given everyone the idea that good is stronger! Maybe when TTT comes out, and they see some examples of evil, we might get some people more interested.

And, where is Dengen? Has he contracted another virus? I haven't seen him in ages, and Tar definately hasn't, though I do not know of the extent of their average time speaking with each other was. Should we elect new leadership??? Or just wait it out, and let HI keep themselves occupied?

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
I am here, and have been here, and don't plan on leaving. I don't think the problem is in people not wanting to be evil, at least not in my case:) , it is in simple lack of participation. Within the latest war I have been told by some legionares that they would participate and they did not. If those who deem themselves to be under the realm of darkness do not act, what is to be expected.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
My lord I feel I must tender my resignation as Gonnilclaur of the Mornclaur Federation. Whilst it has been a pleasure and an honour to serve I am acutely aware I have not measured up to the demands of such a high office. Moreover, when I review the demands on my time I must conclude this situation will not abate. To retain the title might lead you to further reliance upon me, which I may not be able to sustain. Thus, with regret, I beg to be released from my duties.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
"I will think long of these tidings" spoke Drygo as he quietly left the assembly.

Turgon

Ghost-King of Gondolin
Reaction score
The Corsair strode boldly into the Halls of the Dark Lord, fear touched him not, nor did his step falter as he approached the dreadful presence of Dengen-Goroth, Lord of Middle-earth. He was expected. There were few familiar faces in the assembled thong, he had hoped to see the Lord Snaga in attendance this day, yet the orc-lord's grinning face was nowhere to be seen.

Approaching the Dark Throne of Mornclaur the Corsair knelt and paid homage to his master. 'My Lord, forgive my late arrival, I have been at sea for many months, and diverse matters there are that have required my attention; trivial though they may seem in your eyes. But I come to you now, as promised, to offer you my sword and put my ships under your command. Do with them as you will.'

Then, bowing his head, he awaited the Dark Lord's reply.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
Tar stood above the court, on the balcony. Observing her husband doing his daily duties. For indeed he had so many they had hardly exchanged a word. It was still midmorning. Tar was in her pure silk night gown, with golden flowers embroidered in, her hair was not up as usual, but down and flowing, Tar sighed.

Morwen

Daughter of the Dark
Reaction score
She entered not as a wraith of hideousness that was expected of her, but with a calm serenity that concealed her dark nature. She did not flourish her dreadfulness as would be expected. But her presence, a lugubrious weight, was felt by all. Shadow settled on shadow. She did not bow to the Dark Lord, but her eyes gleamed with no malice. Nor did she do so out of disrespect. It was implied, by her at least, that her presence was a form of respect. That she would place herself below others for her ultimate goal. This was their respect.

She strode, half attentive to her actions, to a seat.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Goroth remained upon his throne, as thought naught had affected him, though within was a wrath unbeknowest. He did then speak:
"The resignation of the Lord Gonnilclaur is an act which has been the toll of death for the former state of affairs. Where there had been two great councils, the Lord Cygnus, and the Lord Gonnilclaur, there are now none. Yet in their absence arrive two." He paused, within malicious contemplation. "Your presence is far overdo, Lord of the Corsairs. Thus you must take command of your duties as quickly as may be. Behold now no longer simply Lord of the Corsairs, but Lord of the fleets of Mornclaur. Your presence is needed within the Anduin." He then turned towards the Lady Morwen. "Your presense is one which shall undoubtedly aid in both council and war. Go to Rohan, and there command the legions for there was even a lack of Warmasters." The Dark Lord spoke no more.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
After seeing her fill of courtly duties, she left to enjoy the serenity of the garden

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Drygo twitched nervously as he counted the the emblems of the plate before him. The room was cacophonous silence was causing the senate to be more of a punishment than of a day of relaxation. "Gimbgûl!" yelled Drygo, as if a force unseen burned from within. The whole assembly turned, Drygo not waiting to explain, walked off, taking the forces of his own with him into the Lonely Mountain. Gold did he desire, and few other lands held hoards of equal state. As parting words Drygo only asked that those who wished to join him, "Follow." None did, leaving Drygo to wonder of his place among such as these.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
'My Lord!' the Urukgush, formerly Gonnilclaur spoke in a soft harsh tone. 'Whilst I can no longer command your forces, doubt not my allegiance! Many are the northern orcs that I am still chieftain of. They are strong and well-trained, for I have no suffered their sloven ill-discipline of old. Ill-will requires some task or endeavour on which to vent itself, or surely it will turn upon itself! Already, we see erratic gyration of those within this chamber, not seeing what they should see, not grasping at a chance! The lands lie empty, our foes idle and scattered. Now is no time for further rest!'

Turgon

Ghost-King of Gondolin
Reaction score
'Indeed Lord Snaga?' Serewing replied. 'And what use are empty lands? What profit can be gained from them but empty titles? And where are the lords to claim them? You think the enemy idle? I can tell you it is not so, they grow stronger by the day, their ranks swell as ours diminish, even now they are reforming and planning a strike against us... Yet my ships lie idle in the Bay of Umbar, our orders to engage a phantom-foeman, so we sit and do nothing - our black-sails used for sun-shades. But you are right, the time to strike is now - but before the enemy grow too strong...'

Thread suggestions