🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Silver Souls Coffee House

elvenprincess13

Reaction score
Howdy, folks. Come in, have a drink, and talk about how strange people think you are ;). Our chef can whip up anything you want, so don't hestitate to ask. And always remember: you're not weird, you're gifted. :D

Angelica

Reaction score
Lol, somebody called me gifted!!!:D

I would like some uhhh Frappuchino (or however u spell that)

Well,......Some people think I am weird because I like anime - they look at me like "how can u sit there and watch cartoons! they r only for little kids!" And Im to annoyed to explain to them, so I just ignore them and let them think Im weird.:rolleyes:

Also, some people think Im weird because i like Lord of the RIngs and Harry Potter at the same time. And Im guessing most of the fans of one dont like the other......:(

ely

Parampampaa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Angelica
Also, some people think I'm weird because I like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter at the same time. And I'm guessing most of the fans of one don't like the other......:(
I like them both. A lot. And if this makes me weird then I don't want to be normal (actually I'm weird anyway and proud of it :D ). I understand though why some LOTR fans don't like HP, it's a copy they say; even if it is a copy then it's still good because it copies a wonderful book, I say. But enough of that.

Since I'm already here, I'd like an apple pie and some milk. :D :p ;)

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Angelica! I hope you like this place!

Angelica

Reaction score
Thanks Ely :)

How come only 2 inns are open??:confused:

I so want to post in "LOR" and "Hobbit" sections - but Im currently still reading the books so I dont wanna spoil anything for myself.

So I will stay in the inn for sometime :p

*sips frappuchino*

ely

Parampampaa
Reaction score
How come only 2 inns are open??:confused:
They are making some kind of changes here, so... that's why... ;)

As a weird... hmm... I mean gifted ;) person, I'd like to ask anyone who happens to be listening, what is there so great about being normal? I'm happy to be a little (or maybe a lot) weird...

;) :D :p

Evenstar373

Travler!!!
Reaction score
Hey i thought you told me know one ever came here anyways people think I am weird because I am obsesed whith LOTR
Personally I think they are the crazy ones:rolleyes:

Dragon

Just Dragon
Reaction score
humma?

stereotyping! stop it!

lol, it's ok, but um, I'm blond(well, not really, I just look it, not my choice, don't feel like explaining) and I really don't like it when ppl stereotype like taht, it's cool if u stereotype by all the funky and rediculous clothes ppl wear, and the way the act, but no hair colors!

but wait.... I guess that's cool, bc I'm not really a twig, and I do have a brain, soo.....nvm :rolleyes:

but anyhumma, I'm gifted then? I wish I was gifted. I want more gifts. ppl should give me gifts.... hey! it's almost christmas!!!yes!

hmm.... I like cartoons... well, not most of them, but I like dragonball Z, and I like cartoon movies, and all the little ppl movies (lion king is the best movie ever!!!)

there's nothing really good about being normal....unless you count the fact that ppl don't bug u bc they think ur weird, but if u do it right, that can b pretty amusing, so there's relaly ntohing bad about that either, sooooooo..... yeah, nothing

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
Well,......Some people think I am weird because I like anime - they look at me like "how can u sit there and watch cartoons! they r only for little kids!" And Im to annoyed to explain to them, so I just ignore them and let them think Im weird.:rolleyes:
I went to an anime convention last weekend.......

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
Hello...

People say that I'm wierd because of my friends, and that I too like anime, [Go anime!!] and that I ice skate...

I've never been to a anime convention before, though I really want to. So how are they like Kell?

Since I'm here, can I just have a pint of irish coffee please?

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
Arlina said:
I've never been to a anime convention before, though I really want to. So how are they like Kell?
*screams* well Arlina, I had an explanation of conventions that was about 2-3 paragraphs long, but then when I went to post it, TTF was temporarily offline and IT GOT ERASED!!! *screams again* and I am NOT retyping that!!!! gomen nasai.

C

celebdraug

Kellivara said:
*screams* well Arlina, I had an explanation of conventions that was about 2-3 paragraphs long, but then when I went to post it, TTF was temporarily offline and IT GOT ERASED!!! *screams again* and I am NOT retyping that!!!! gomen nasai.
please kell! :eek: I have never been to one either so please tell us!

Thread suggestions