🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Smoke Rings

Ragnarok

Grand Master (Funk)
Reaction score
Can they be blown, and can any of you fine peoples do it? I gave up my illegal drug ways (just the herb, nothing else) but I could practice on something like coffee grinds. It would just be a neat trick to show people.

Lantarion

no house
Reaction score
Heh, that's a good part in the movie..
I think you have to inhale the smoke and keep it in your mouth, then pucker up your lips so they make an 'o'-shape, and let a small breath out. But I dunno, I've still got a few years till I can smoke.. :D

Obbit Trifill

Reaction score
Not bragging, but

I can blow rings on a really cold, calm day. Top that, Ragnarok!

W

Wizdon

Wow, that sounds cool, I gotta practice when winter comes around. Summer is a month through.

Telchar

Someone out there?
Reaction score
Smoke rings isn't to hard.. If it isn't to windy that is.. But want to try something hard? Make the rings go through each other.. That's not easy, as the air that carries one rings has the tendensy to dissolve the others..

JanitorofAngmar

Serving Evil since FA 1
Reaction score
Easy

Been doing it for years (smoke rings). It's so easy it's boring now. Kinda out of fashion too. I only do it at home.

Try a smoke square anyone?

:D :D :D
JoA

Thread suggestions