🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Testings and Rankings- PLEASE READ

Morgoth

Bauglir
Reaction score
I was looking on the member list, and it appears that I have no rank next to my name, yet others do. I passed the apprentice and Journeyman tests, but no rank is there. Is this because members with ranks had got theirs using other means, like instant messanger tests, or older members of the Guild, whose abilities are more well known?

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
i know that very few members are hanging around lately, but if anyone of the "fresh tide" wants to check on her/his knowledge of hobbit+lotr+sil can go here.

having nothing much to do i followed the link from Ulairi's GoT post, squeezed my tiny brain and... wept (yeah, right;))

went thru 4 initial tests almost unharmed (2 errors :eek: ), but then stopped, cause during the first question of test 5 i made a mistake and that cost me much (game over:p). so i don't think i went far (tho i wasn't using any book or sth like this to help me, just head...whoa :D). after a few tries (guess 4--hard question) i started again test 5 and... survived till the end (tho making a lot of mistakes: they almost caught me on mount doom:p) with a score of 90/111.

not that i'm proud of it (tho why not? if i, personally, don't give credit to myself, who will?;))

those who haven't tried that, go there (recommend)

have fun and gain knowledge (again talking to myself:p)

Thread suggestions