🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The 2003 TTF Debating Tournament - Schedule/Scoreboard

Gothmog

Lord of Balrogs
Staff member
Reaction score
And let us all give the congratulations due to the Eruhini for the improvement they have managed to achieve throughout the course of this tournament. It is my view that they are the true victors here.

Scatha

The dragon of wrath
Reaction score
Gothmog said:
And let us all give the congratulations due to the Eruhini for the improvement they have managed to achieve throughout the course of this tournament. It is my view that they are the true victors here.
Thanks Goth, :eek: but it has been a teameffort all the way for us and I am glad we improved ourselves. Congratulations to all those that have participated, for making this tournament worthwile and interesting.

I'll be looking forward to the next one, in any format. :)

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
Everything has now been completely updated.
Well done to Ost-in-Edhil.

I believe that Idril shall be announcing the winner of the Best & Fairest Debator competition soon.

Confusticated

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Aule, for all the hard work and efforts in keeping this thing together.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Congratulations to Ost-In-Edhil. Your victory is well-deserved.:)

Thread suggestions