🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Best Book...

Mighty Sam

Reaction score
WHAt's the single best book to buy if your just looking for interesting tales and such?? please feel free as always to elaborate on any one of the books. thanks again

Úlairi

Crying in the Wilderness
Reaction score
If it is incorporated with Tolkien's world Mighty Sam, then I would definitely recommend The Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales. There are some great stories in there. Like the tale of Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife in UT. Hope that is what you're looking for!

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
I must suggest either Lost Tales 2 or 3. 3 is beautiful, the Lay of Beren and Luthein leaves an impresion of an actual event, not so much fictional. And within 2 is the Fall of Gondolin I believe. That is a read which is priceless to any Tolkien Fan.

L

Lord Eomer

the best book

The best book is probally < as ulairi said > is unfinished tales.

Elias

Loremaster
Reaction score
I have to confess that I haven't read the Silmarillion yet. I guess I read it after I have finished the Hobbit AGAIN!!!! (That's so good!):D :D ;)

Thread suggestions