🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Best of The Best Tournament

Grond

Morgoth's Mace
Reaction score
Helcaraxë said:
Thursady! Excellent. I'm happy for the delay, to tell the truth; it will allow me and Starflower to review more of our stuff.
Good luck to Starflower and Helcarxe on the upcoming debate. If I can be of any service (technical or research in nature) just PM me. I will be waiting anxiously on the sidelines and rooting for our guild.

Cheers,

grond

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Helcaraxë said:
Um, it's Thursday, if you take my meaning. ;)
Hmm...if I were you, I wouldn't tease the King, Helcaraxë. Not at the moment (he's too pissed off already... see the Happenings thread;))

:D

Helcaraxë

The Grinding Ice
Reaction score
I'll tease the king if I darned well please! I mean, I did kill off many of his father's kin when they crossed me to get to ME after FĂ«anor abandonded them. Victory is mine! :D

But seriously, I wasn't teasing him. When will the debate start?

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
The Best of The Best begins

I would like to announce that The Best of The Best tournament begins on Monday -1st March.

The section is opened and the debates will start ASAP.

I would like to ask your Guild's representative and his/her replacement to check the schedule of and to prepare themselves for real debates.

Round 1's threads will be opened later today.

Good Luck

Thread suggestions