🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

the black dragon inn

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Angoreh jumps for the startle of the lightning" would you quiet with the lightning and te smoke very eary, could you like pop up outside and walk in please?" she said as she tried to slow down her heart beat.

malazac

king of dragonia
Reaction score
i am afraid not my freinds it dose not go to well we got in to the city and killed alot of the enemy but we cant kill the demon so every time we kill the monsters we cant kill the demon wich gives them more time to create more i have all ready lost to meny men

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" I hope there are o.k." she said as she looked at Mal. " Well I am sure they an fend for themselv's till they find your group, they are stronge" she said as she took a drink of her malt beer.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
some one told me to and I left it on, they didnt explain why or when so I think it was an old pm, my bad and you inbox is full I was going to pm you my answer but it is full... so you need to clear it out and I will be able to tell you more.

IC: may I have a malt beer?" she asked as she waited for a reply.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
" hopefuly" she said she said looking at mal," but for now may I have a malt beer please?" she said waitingv,very thirsty, very parched.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Takes the drink," Ah thank you"she said as she took a drink.She set's drink down then looks at Jear," how is it you came upon thisbar?" she asked a she took another drink.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
I have no idea." she said as she stood up, " Well, I will say my good bye" she said gravly. " I have to be off some where else, I will come and visit when I can" she said as she looked around the inn, " I will miss you all, good bye" and she headed for the door.

Dragon

Just Dragon
Reaction score
*walks in*

*catches a glimpse of Angoreth as she is leaving*

AH! I used to have that avatar!!! For a really long time, too, oh well...

*looks at malazac*

are you the only one here?

Thread suggestions