🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Christian Cup

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Welcome to the Christian Cup. Were you can get anything that you want. We got it all.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Here is your coke. It is all on the house at The Christian Cup. To show God's love to everyone.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
My LORD of the rings. is the alpha and omaga, the Bright and Morning star, the fist and last is He. He is the Lord Jesus Christ and I will praise Him till the day I die.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
So will you be staying the night at the Christian cup. We have nine rooms to stay in. The cost is loving Jesus Christ for ever and ever.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Anyway Are you going to stay in a room tonight in The Christian Cup. and please do share to everyone about The Christian Cup

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Here is your pepsi sir. By the way that verse is a very good verse. But Like the part in the verse that says "They will soar on wings like eagles,they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint".

Thread suggestions