🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Christian Cup

Elendae

Light's Darkness
Reaction score
It's alright, but it could be going better. And yhghygnjg (sorry there was a mosquito on the keyboard:D) Anyway, could I have a cola?

And how is everybody doin'?!

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
((oocish- love that excuse there Elendea. :cool: :D Did ya get it?))

Having long since finished off the hot drink and nearly falling asleep as time crept past, Ara's hair covered he face as she sat up quickly at the sound of a voice. "Hu?! What? Wha'd I miss?!.." She blinked and rubbed her face before she could look around. "Oh. Hello there. Cola? No thanks, I'll have a root-beer please... and maybe a dish of...um... pork and rice? Do you have anything like that? Something a little bland in part but sweet and sour and a little spicy would be good."

She leaned against the back of the padded bench and looked around sleepily. "I suppose I am doing alright. Trying to find a bit of rest just now though, it has been a long few days and it is by far not the end... But I am doing well enough. Just...maybe let me..." a yawn interrupted her, "sleep. I need a little sleep..." Blue eyes blinked slowly and she rubbed at a stiff spot in her neck.

King Aragorn

Reaction score
*enters into the inn after her long absence*

hey everyone. Wow. I can't believe that it's been a month since I last visited here. Is there any way I can get a cherry coke and a room please?

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*grins and waves* Hello there, long time no see! I hope you are doing well..? *looks around* Well, I think if we want it we can get our own stuff for a while... It should be just behind the counter. Would you mind?" She yawned again. "Sorry, I think I might have a nap by the fire, it has been rather quiet lately."

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
*says some weird words and drinks and food appear in front of everbody* There you go everybody.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Starts picking over her plate of hot rice and pork. "Ah, much thanks indeed my friend!" She takes a drink of the cold, frothy root-beer before leaning back again with a smile.

"So much better. Now. KA, (is that right?) how have you been? It would seem your feet wandered off with you for a time."

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
"Oh? Yes, that could be a very good reason to not be here. Ah well, it is nothing to worry about, you are back now, even if it's only for a little while..." Ara took a long drink before pushing everything but her root-beer to the edge of the table and setting her head down on the table top..

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
"How can you tell?" A grin turned into a yawn and she shook her head lightly. "Yeah, it's been a long few days... Mind if I vanish for a little? I need to get some sleep..."

Finishing another few sips of her drink, Ara gets up from the table, gets a key and disappears into the hall leading to the guest rooms.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Biology ay thats some stuff. I am taking that noww in high school i am doing pretty good in there. Well Ka if you want to you can retreat here as long as you would like heres a key. I am going my self tierd too *says some weird words and vanishes*

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Hey i know its a little late but happy halloween everyone and heres some candy. *Candy starts being thrown from the back room*

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Having rested well, Ara was just coming back into the room when the flash of light on the foil candy wrappers caught her full attention. Spinning around gracefully, her hands were soon filled with sweets of many sorts.

"Thank you sir. Might I ask for a glass of milk? It would be rather good about now, seeing that there is no lack of chocolate and other things." She grinned happily and found a place at one of the tables. Cupped hands flew apart, letting the candies spill over the table as she hunted through for ones that she liked and a few new things to try.

"How are things going? It would seem I did not miss much." A lump of carmel was bitten in half and enjoyed quietly as she looked over some of the people still around.

G

greypilgrim

*comes back from a long journey* "Well! How's all the fine people here been while I was away? Is HQ still around? And Lord Sauron still up to his old tricks I hope? Nice to see you again King Aragorn and AraCeleb."

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
hello my great friend how are you. Hq has not been around in awhile not a lot of us have with everything getting in aer way such as school, holidays now coming up and just a little other things. Hope you enjoy your stay grey pilgram can i get you anything.

Thread suggestions