🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Christian Cup

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Well... I don't know about them but I could use a coffee or something.

*grins as she finds a seat, leans her elbows on the table and rests her chin in her hands*

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
heres your coffee. Guess what tomorrow is. The new harry potter movie comes out i hope all of yall will get to see it i am so hope every one has a good weekend and hope you get to see the movie.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*tries to sip at hot drink but coughs* What?! Already? Man, that was fast!

Weekends only do you any good if you don't have to be at work from dawn till dusk. Oh, and thanks for the drink, I really needed it. Maybe I need to think about sleeping some time soon... I'm too much of a night owl when I can be.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, my friend. Nothing at all. It is a good movie but really could have been a bit better anyway... ah well. Never-mind me... I'm not in the best of moods just now. *takes another drink of coffee, letting the hot liquid roll around in her mouth before swallowing it and leaning back with a tired sigh*

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
AH YES! It is getting closer to that day, it it not. Now there is a show I will be at. Indeed!

And can I have a really big hot coco mocha with cinnamon and whipped cream topping please? :D

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
One more day. Just through today. Days off coming. Just one more tell then. Just today. Dang but it was a long day yesterday! I somehow ended up about a half hour late but then they needed me to stay the rest of the day! We're talking nearly ten hours! Gosh... I'm still tired and I slept like a rock last-night. No, it isn't all that bad though I guess. Good hours today at-least. Someone get me a really warm cloak, large cup of coco and let's see if I can manage to find time to go watch that movie... PLEASE..?

*starts running in and out of the door over and over tell she collapses in a heap on the floor*

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Narnia was a great movie. it stuck very close to the book. Now i am going and reading the rest including the lion the withch and the wardrobe cause i never really read the rest. I just read the lion the withch and the wardroe but that was like five years ago.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
She picked herself back up off the floor and vanished through the back door and out of sight without making a sound.

A while later, a fur trimmed and snow covered hood was pushed back from a grinning face, pink from being out in the cold. "Might one get a hot coco please? My feet have gotten the better of me and I am ever so glad of it! Narnia is truly a wondrous place! I have heard tell of it and have even caught glimpses of it but never before have I walked through the lands as I have just done! What sights I have seen and creatures I have had the pleasure, and horror, to meet. If you at all can, GO FOR YOURSELF! GO SEE!"

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
hope everyone had a merry christmas and i know its late but presents for everyone (it can be whatever you want it to be)

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! And Happy Birthday King Aragorn! haha!

I hope you all are doing well, and I thank you for the gift Sauron. *looks at the box in her hand and begins to open and brush away the wrapping* OH! May thanks indeed, sir. This is something that will be enjoyed by others as well as by me. Shall I? *holds out something that looks like a little clay pot. A row of holes along one side blends in with the fine, carved and painted vines that wound around the soft brown body.* An ocarina is a fine gift for one such as I. Magic can be woven in the song of such a thing. A true art and the love of as many a wanderer as has had the honer to hear and play one.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
My pleasure, my friend. *bows*

How are things going? Life is crazy, time rolls on... I am afraid I have had a bit of a falling out with my devotions and such. However a friend gave me a good verse the other day. It can be found here.

Rootbeer anyone? How about some chocolate, or maybe some nice spicy meat of some sort? Something good would be very nice. Please and thank you. =^.^=

King Aragorn

Reaction score
the rootbeer and chocolate sounds nice. :D

things are going...ok so far. I just have to get back into the swing of things for school, but I'm managing pretty well thus far.

how about you? how are you doing?

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
*finally wakes up in his room and walks into the lobby* Friends it has been a while. We are going to have a great feast *Food appears in front of everyone*

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
*walks in from a long absent and says a few words and the place looks like new and ready to have a reopen party* Just wish a lot of people show up

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*sits up with a start* Wha...? *covers a yawn* I am sorry... Did I... I did not mean to fall asleep like that... *rubs her eyes and looks around*

Is there a chance of getting a little something to drink? It seems my mouth is a bit dry... *smiles slightly and sits up straighter at the table she had been leaning on*

Thread suggestions