🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Christian Cup

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*picks up the drink that just appeared on the table and takes a moment to enjoy some of the cool juice* Thanks. It's been a while since I had any of this stuff.

*looks around the hall* Sure is quiet here... Not very many of the others are around much anymore... *takes a slow breath and lets out a sigh*

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
sorry for my long absent i have been playing kingdom hearts 2 and i am still playing it but i was wondering if anyone else ways playing it to

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Three cheers for master of the dark lands! Happy birthday oh mighty evil one! :D Drinks for everyone! Bring out the sodas! And where's the cake?! We need a cake! *jumps back a little as a very large cake appears before her very eyes* oops! *trips and lands face first in a large golden ring of icing* er... *grins sheepishly* Maybe I'll just have some milk instead... hehehe

G

greypilgrim

Happy b-day Sauron. Have this...its a present for the dark one.

*opens gift*

See, I got you some Lord of the Rings collerctor edition coffee mugs! Hehe now when you are up late planning world domination you can do it in style!!!:cool: :)

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
thank you one and all for the great gifts and i am so sorry i have not been here so long *says some words and the place looks like it just opened for the first time* The mugs will come in great use thank you greypilgrim and the cake and drinks and feast was a wonderful idea. Plus who is ready for pirates of the carribbean 2 dead man's chest. I am already have tickets. HOpe people reply because it is the re grand opening of the christian cup

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Walks in shaking drops of rain from her hair and smiles at seeing the place looking like new. Nodding in approval, she hopes it will stay so and pick back up to how things once were. "Sauron! Mellon nin! I feel as one that has found a warm fire as they wander in a dark night. It is good to see you again." Pulling off her cloak, she steps over to hang it by the fire. "May there be a chance of some sweet-bread and a fine tea?" Turns back to him, letting the fire pull away the last of a damp chill. "Pirates? ah. oh yes. That is one that I plan on spending some of my hard earned coins on. It should be well worth it by what I have heard and seen."

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
heres your bread and tea. And It is good to see you again. I am planning on trying to keep this inn in tip top condition until i get busy again. But Happy Fourth Of July. Hope it is great.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*sinks into a chair with a grin* Thank you. Yes, I think a friend of mind and I will be going to see it soon. Not this coming week though as I had something come up. The crew at church camp is slightly lacking and as it works out, I can go to help. An adventure awaits me, my friend. Keep us in your prayers.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
okay. But I will tell you that the movie is very exciting and then everything goes down hill the last ten min because its the end and their setting up for the next movie but it is very disappointing the cliffhanger just hanges you out there.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
True that, my friend. *raises cup* As it turns out, I was in fact able to go see it. A fine bit of work in there. I was only a little disappointed about something but can no longer think what, so therefor it must not have been much.

Yes indeed. It is something I will have to add to my stash for the days I never seen to have. ah well. One can dream.

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
*Pushes door open and sees the damage of weather and no one there to keep it cleaned* Man it has been a long time since I have been here. Just to think I opened this pub up and have not kept it looking good and running. Its just a shame to know no one will ever come back, but since I am here might as well see it as it once was. *says a few magic words and the Christian Cup looked brand new* Thats what I always liked about my magic. Well since I am here I am going to eat and drink something. *something catches his eyes* oh look its my LOTR Mug that greypilgrim gave me for my birthday two years ago. *fixes some food and some drink and begins eating* Its so good to see how things once were. Well I am going to have to leave for right now, but if anyone shows up just ask for something and you will recieve it, but if no one shows up then my worst nightmare will come true, I will close down the Christian Cup unless someone else would like to take over.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Walking up a half forgotten path, Ara nearly jumped as -where the path had been thickly overgrown with weeds and full of potholes- everything around here suddenly brightened up and came to look as well care for as if it was brand new. "Well! How about that!" Her laughing smile came back as she found herself looking right at the front entry of an old familiar inn. The memories were dusty and her own appearance was a bit worn down from the time between now and when she'd last set eyes on this place, but she could still clearly remember that she'd always had a good time here and that there'd always been someone around worth seeing.

Stepping right up to the door, she shook her head in happy near disbelief, and knocked.

Thread suggestions