🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Christian Cup

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Im sorry, did you metion beer. This place is where no beer or wine is sold. But I can make you the sandwhich and maybe change your drink were it is none alcholic

G

greypilgrim

Wonderful! Well, I'll take the ham sandwich, and...some ent-draught. Thank you kindly.

So, what's there to do in here then? Talk about Jesus?

speedyturtle817

Reaction score
*walks in*
"ill take a room and a coke please. do your rooms have bibles in them? im in the middle of reading, and havent got one."

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Heres your sandwhich greypligram and your coke and room key speedyturtle.
And yes there are bibles they are the NIV

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Enjoy your stay King aradorn and speedyturtle *heads upstairs to go to his room*

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. i will not be here at all next week so i would enjoy you all to help yourself (except wine or beer) to any drink or food that you want no one will be allowed to stay in the inn for the night.

G

greypilgrim

Hey Treyar! I'm feeling shifty.

I don't think you can get a Jones...it's a non-alcoholic bar. :)

Now I'm drinking a big bottle of V8.

G

greypilgrim

*goes behind the counter* "Here you go! One root beer. Would you like vanilla ice cream with that?"

Thread suggestions