🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Council of Dwarves

Ecthelion

Reaction score
This is the Council of dwarves. I know not of many, but I still think this thread is needed for me and my father to discuss. The first thing I would like to discuss with the dwarves of power is what shall we do about the war of Himiling?

Gamil Zirak

The Ladies' Dwarve
Reaction score
I would like to join your council of Dwarves. I'm in the process of getting my user name changed to a Dwarven name. What will being a member of the council consist of?

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Two questions Nain:

(1) I thought you and your father were not dwarves?
(2) What is this war of Himiling of which you speak?

Telchar

Someone out there?
Reaction score
Answer to your second question Snaga; The war of Himling was the war between Arnor and Gondor on one side and Elessar on the other side.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Yes, the war of Himling was short lived, and in response to your second question, they are part Maiar, but are the lords of dwarves. Indeed, I do not think anyone on this forum who is a lord in Dain's Kingdom is a dwarf.

Gamil Zirak

The Ladies' Dwarve
Reaction score
I'm totally confused about The Council of Dwarves. Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks.

Telchar

Someone out there?
Reaction score
There are no Dwarves here, atleast none that claims to be, except me. And to be honest, Dain's ancestory is more than confusing, since his family tree is recorded in the Red Book of Westmarch(sp?)..
Retracing his line: Dáin II Ironfoot<-?-Thorin II Oakenshield<-Thráin II <-Thror <-Dain I<-Nain II<-Óin<-Glóin<-Thorin I<-Thráin I<-Náin I<-...

Hmm.. posted it the wrong way.. read the family line backwords, beginning with Nain I..

Ecthelion

Reaction score
Well it doesnt matter this is a very old thread. The dwarf kingdom now post on The Khazad Kingdom. The war of Himling is over. Dain and I are TALL dwarves. We look talk and act like dwarves ,but are the heights of men.

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Nain I have to admit I didn't see the date on your original post. I thought it was new! Why not delete it? If you delete the first post, the thread goes.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
ok, im no "tall" dwarf. I am a normal dwarf. Would you please be so kind as to delete the thread or reamake it please?

Ecthelion

Reaction score
First off, it says I don't have the power to delete the first post and I didn't want to feel short back in the day so I said I was a tall dwarf, but I dont think thats possible so Nain Ironfoot is a normal, short, dwarf.

Thread suggestions