🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Council of Rohan

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
This is a council where the members of Rohan or allies discuss about matters such as war.

There be no arguing or i will have to ask you to leave.

From this list these are the people who are aloud in here.

Mithrandir (Leader of White Council, Ally)

Dengen- Goroth & Tar Acalime ( King & Queen of the Moncluar Federation, Ally)

Ciryaher & Kementari (King & Queen of Arnor, Ally)

Beorn & Chippy (King & Queen of Gondor, Ally)

Ellesar & Arathin (Govenor and my 3rd captain)

Dain Ironfoot ( Lord of Kazum Kingdom, Ally)

Telchar (Lord of Zirak Khazad kingdom, Ally)

Talierin ( Leader of Green Wizards)

Aerin ( Leader of Blue Wizards)

Asha'man (Leader of Red Wizards)

Whiterider (Leader of Grey Wizards)

Naz (Leader of the Necromancers)

Kit Baggins (Thain of the Shire)

Valar (My 4th Captain)

And i will make an exception for Ness and all Moderators and WM of course.

Everyone else i would ask you who are not on the list, to not post here. Unless your name is on

Last edited:

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
*Valar walks down from his house straight into the council.lol*
I think RP28 was pointless, and i that is why i asked for RPs to be put by the mods. It also annyoed me how dain staged it in Rohan without asking you. But it was a mistake so i am not angry.
I also think this was bettween Elessar and Cir and Beorn should be avoided at all costs. Remember last time this happend and it went know were just alot of petty argumenents.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
*Ciryaher appears in the Council chambers*

My friends, observe the facts. Previously, Elessar made a lot of trouble, and then when we prepared to retailiate against him, he bowed out and fled. I then made a peace with him in my mind, but again he became troublesome. When I blockaded him--with no ill intentions of war, which my counsels will agree--he broke through it. I tightened my blockade (which had harmed no one) and he then used mischevious methods to sabotage my fleets. He was even so presumptuous as to assume that my elite forces could be corrupted as easily as the drunken rabble the Himling claims. Even now he does as he has done before: cause trouble and then run away.

Those are the facts. Now it must be decided what to do with him. He is a decided liar and trickster, and Atannore demands that he be brought to justice in the courts of both Atannore and the White Council.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Mithrandir appears next to Ciryaher,
"I see where you are coming from my friend. If Elessar is captured then I will be a judge on behalf of the White Council, but I do not think that I shall let the White Council fight this war. I do not know if this is set in stone yet, for I am still thinking about it."

Hello Eomer, good idea:D

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Cir I know what you mean. I know you had no intentions of starting war against Ellesar. You did not want Ellesar's ship bringing in war stuff. ( which he didn't)
But Ellesar made alot of trouble because he feeled pressured. He felt as if you were only making up this fleet thing up just so you can declare war against him.

Now thats what i think is happening. But then again i could be wrong.
I agree with Mith, the White Council will not fight in this war unless they chose to. And everyone knows i will not take any sides.

Though i really don't want war to happen.

Hey Cir or Beorn are any of you my allies because i can't remember if i pledged alliance with you two or not

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Looks emotionlessly at Mithrandir.
Lord, I will come before a council of my brothers if they hold me at fault for my doings as a wizard...although I must say, I have felt rather ill lately, and my powers are not working correctly...

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
It is not that that you will be judged for, I will judge you if you are captured. If I were you I would be happy because I am your friend and that means I will not be as harsh as others.

Let it be known that I have now officialy joined in the hunt for Elessar. Let it also be known that I alone have joined and I am not calling the White Council into this nor asking for aid from Rohan.
~Mithers

Last edited:

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Hunt for me as you all may wish, but I am a unicorn- unable of capture. I will come before no court of Arnor, because I broke no law. The second that Ciryaher sent ships to Arnor he started a war, it was a deliberate act. I gave him warning, and he refused to comply! Why are you all so blind? You, Mithrandir, are beginning to force me down a path that I would not had taken.

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Lord Eomer, I must not serve in your councils, and cannot reside in your land. Your people are far too dear to my heart to have them come under the blade of Ciryaher.
We have killed none you obstinate fool! We also will not kill anyone in Rohan because they're our allies.

In wars, when one person acts, the other person retaliates! Then they're even until someone starts a new action.

-->You banned Arnorians AND Gondorians from Himling
<--Ciryaher blockaded your little island

-->You moved Cir's ships out to East Bumland
<--Cir and I declared war upon you.

Notice, in both of these instances, you are the instigator!

You commited a war crime AGAINST Arnor, by moving it's ships. You shall be judged for that.

Ciryaher sent the ships to Himling in retaliation for banning Arnorians and Gondorians from Himling, when we had commited nothing against you.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Originally posted by ¤-Elessar-¤
You, Mithrandir, are beginning to force me down a path that I would not had taken. [/B]
Now you have threatened me my friend, I did not want this to happen, but I believe I must officialy become your enemy. It is my unfortunate duty to do this now, You Elessar are relieved of your duties as Silver Wizard, you no longer mantain any powers related with them. I am sorry that it had to come to this, and now I WILL find you , you can not hide from me, I will find you someday. Eoemer I suggest you find a new second in command of the Silver Wizards. Maybe someday he can come back, some day in peace and better times.
~Mithers

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Yes Mith

I warned you Ellesar, not to argue with Mith, You just lost your powers which you need and a friend that got you out of difficult things. After all Mithrandir has done for you.

This puts you in a difficult stage.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
*** Hey Cir or any Moderator. Are members of an Rpg alloud to say what other people do. Like just say i typed "Eomer ran forward. And Valar went with him In that i said the Valar did something. IS that alloud. Because its kinda unfair. (I'm not picking on you ellesar so yeah) Like when Ellesar said Mith didn't have the power to force it back down.

Thats kinda unfair. We should be the only ones to say what we do.
If its imaginary then thats ok.***

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Hail Lord of Rohan! Indeed you bring forth a very interesting dilemma. Rules of Rp's. That is what need be discussed and finalized in the Council of Grand Masters. Let's try to push some legilation here. It's not getting very far at all.

Thread suggestions