🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Crimson Inn

Corvis

Reaction score
Come rest your tired feet by a warm fire with a foaming jug of our finest beer in the Crimson Inn. Or if you wish, please stand before us in the bar and tell us tales of your travels. The floor is yours!

Yet, once you've decided to call it a night sleep in our cozy rooms. Get them while their still vacant.

G

greypilgrim

Nice place! I'll have a mug of 1420, then I like tell a story

Hobbit-queen

I luv hobbits
Reaction score
Hello.

Yes I am a hobbit. Don't look at me like I'm an inferior being. I'm just small. Well, I've decided to hang around here for a while. Greypilgrim is out walking my spider. (don't ask) ;) Soooooo....may I have a room for 1 night please? My own little hole is being cleaned by Lord Sauron at the moment. I might as well find some place to stay and this seems to be the best. It is very cozy, even for a hobbit strait from the Shire. Ahhhhhh, the Shire! How I love that place......yet how I hate it! Frodo is goin' down! We're going to school him! (nevermind)
May I also have a nice root beer float if it isn't too much to ask?

Always,
Hobbit-queen

Corvis

Reaction score
Astaldo said:
Is there any room with view to the forest? I would like to stay for a couple of days. Plus I would like a beer.

I'm so sorry for the wait, here is your beer *Corvis hands Alstaldo a large foaming mug*. I also have the perfect room for you it's one of our finest. It's on the second floor and even has a balcony overlooking the forest.

Corvis

Reaction score
Treyar said:
Oh, I would like to stay a while. And a mug of...I dunno, something non alcoholic.

Thank you for being so patient. Here, try one of our homemade non alcoholic drinks called Rasberry Splash, everyone seems to love it. By the way are you looking for a room?

Corvis

Reaction score
greypilgrim said:
Nice place! I'll have a mug of 1420, then I like tell a story

Thank you for waiting, here is your request *Corvis hands Greypilgrim a mug of 1420*. And please tell us your story were all waiting eagerly to hear it.

Corvis

Reaction score
Hobbit-queen said:
Hello.

Yes I am a hobbit. Don't look at me like I'm an inferior being. I'm just small. Well, I've decided to hang around here for a while. Greypilgrim is out walking my spider. (don't ask) ;) Soooooo....may I have a room for 1 night please? My own little hole is being cleaned by Lord Sauron at the moment. I might as well find some place to stay and this seems to be the best. It is very cozy, even for a hobbit strait from the Shire. Ahhhhhh, the Shire! How I love that place......yet how I hate it! Frodo is goin' down! We're going to school him! (nevermind)
May I also have a nice root beer float if it isn't too much to ask?

Always,
Hobbit-queen

I'm sorry I don't mean to stare but it's just that we don't get many Hobbits our way. I have the perfect Hobbit size room for you, and here is your root beer float, cold and delicious *Corvis hands Hobbit-queen her drink*. By the way why are you having Lord Sauron clean your Hobbit hole?

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
its not a hobbit hole. Her room is in the Christian Cup which I own. And i hope that you will visit my in just as i am visiting yours.I would also like a strawberry splash too.

Corvis

Reaction score
Thank you for clearing up the mix up Lord Sauron, and here is your Strawberry Splash *Corvis gives Lord Sauron a glass of Strawberry Splash*. And I promise you I will visit your inn as soon as possible. May I ask how long you're staying, would you like to tell us a tale or perhaps sing us a song?

Hobbit-queen

I luv hobbits
Reaction score
My room is clean and I feel great! Thanks Sauron! Well, I'm just runnin' down here to visit again. I can't be cooped up inside the Christian Cup all day. (even though it is a wonderful place)
Well, It is pretty nice here. There is just one problem.....
I NEVER GOT MY ROOT BEER FLOAT, AND IT HAS BEEN TWO STINKIN' WEEKS!!!! :mad:
Whoa, sorry for that. :p I just need a root beer float. One that isn't poisoned, please. Well, I hope the Inn business goes well fer ya, Corvis. What are you anyway? Man? Wizard? Dark Lord? Orc? Elf? Dwarf? Free folk?
I'm just curious. Please make sure I get my root beer float. I'm a queen after all.

Always,
Hobbit-queen

Corvis

Reaction score
Hobbit Queen I did give you your rootbeer float, here it is. Also could you tell some of your friends to come to my inn. By the way I'm an Elf.

Hobbit-queen

I luv hobbits
Reaction score
Elves are pretty cool.:D I'm going to try and learn elvish soon. I should wish you a Merry Christmas! I will tell some people about this place. I think it is cool. That root beer float was pretty good. If you don't mind, could I order a tall glass of egg nog? That would be lovely!

Hobbit-queen

Corvis

Reaction score
Here is your glass of egg nog, enjoy. And thank you for saying such nice things about my inn. By the way would you like to sit down and tell us all here a tale. I'm sure you have many great ones.

Thread suggestions