🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Eagle and the Child Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
The Eagle and Child Inn

"Hail weary travelers, townsmen, and general rabble! I henceforth declare our new inn, The Eagle and Child, open! Feel free to enjoy yourselves, but I warn you, any trouble and our new bouncers, kindly raised from the dead by A Winged Nazgul for our use, will throw you out! ENJOY!!!"

Last edited:

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
*Eomer walks in. He touches the walls with his finger. "Hmm not dust very good"

*Eomer ask the Bartender " do you have DUFF BEER or Peking Duck"
"Yes we do Oh Great King"

"Great King, I'm beginning to like this place already"

Hey Tal is this meant to be the Rival of the Silver Dragon

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Elessar comes in and sits at a table in the corner, he looks depressed. He reallizes that he has lost most of his friends in the forum, he decides then that a bar is no place for a depressed person, he travels to Himling and closes it's shores to all but those who have already been permitted to dwell there, he emmerces himself in lore and knowledge.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
No, it's not. The Silver Dragon is in splinters, and I think it holds too many "bad" memories to be started again....

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
BEEEEERRRRRR.....
*Lorien comes running in and asks, "Hey i want a Budweiser, Mr. Barman."

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
*Sigh*

*Beorn fixes sign so that it says "The Eagle and the Child." The local folk call it "The Bird and the Baby."*

...Now if only Tal would fix the subject....

I'll have a chocolate milk.

Last edited:

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Aerin walks in and wonders where Morwen is.

"This new place looks good, Tal. I think I'll stick with my usual, though... sparkling apple cider. :D"

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
AGH! I can't believe I did that! I even told myself it was child and not baby! DUH!

*Joins Mike with his chocolate milk. "So, anyone want to be the barkeep? I don't want to be."*

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
*Lorien delighted at seeing a Necromancer behind the table and also being slightly drunk asks Adeilya for a Manhattan.*

Adeilya

Reaction score
Adeilya eyes Lorien suspiciously. "You sure there buddy?" She asks, sliding him the drink. "Go easy...EASY!" She shakes her head and starts twirling different bottles and polishing the glasses.

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
"Shlure i'm shure.(hick!) and while you're being so nice to me would you mind getting that damn troll over my head? Just swat it wont you?"

Adeilya

Reaction score
Adeilya looks quizzically at Lorien. "Troll...? What Troll?" She notices the state of his drunkeness. "Oh-oh that!" She waves at the air. "It's gone."

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
*Eomer goes to the Bartender.

"Hmm i'll have a bottle of 1460 Chardonaye and a bottle of chocalte milk. And also a Cappucino

Adeilya

Reaction score
Adeilya slides the chocolate milk down to Eomer. Then she makes the cappucino and carefully hands Eomer the Chardonaye. "You're going to have to be making many trips to the little King's Room." She laughs.

Adrastea

Alone
Reaction score
*Chippy walks in and spots Adeilya at the counter*

"Can I have Sparkling Apple Cider too Adeilya?"

Valar

King of Gondor
Reaction score
*Walks in and sets asside his cloak. Sits in the corner contemplating*

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
*Lorien suddenly starts commenting loudly on what a great life the fishies live if it weren't for that gollum chappie......and asks for another beer*

Adeilya

Reaction score
Adeilya smiles at Chippy. "Sure thing." Slides down a Sparkling Apple Cider. "Are you SURE Lorien?" Adeilya laughs and gives him another beer. She then jumps out from behind the bar and walks over by Valar. "Hello there! Anything I can get cha?"

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Ciryaher walks into the bar with his nose in a book, and stumbles into a bar stool. He points at an empty peanut bowl and then snaps his fingers, never looking away from the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions