🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Evil Thread

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Members' List:

KhĂ´r'nagan ------------- Guild Master
BlackCaptain ----------- Guild Master
The_Swordmaster ----- Guild Member
YayGollum ------------- Guild Member
Arebeth ----------------- Guild Member
Sarah -------------------- Guild Member
Roilya ------------------- Guild Member
spirit --------------------- Guild Member
Gandalf White --------- Guild Member
Kahmul ----------------- Guild Member
Holdwine --------------- Guild Member
laurelindorenan -------- Guild Member
celebdraug -------------- Guild Member
Omnipotent_elf -------- Guild Member
Tokei -------------------- Guild Member
Ăšlairi -------------------- Guild Member
Isthir --------------------- Guild Member

Total Members:

All non-members, please say specifically whether or not you would like to join. All are welcome, but I need to know who to add to the list. Also, if there are any error's in this list, please notify me by posting below or sending me a PM.

Please be aware that a we have now decided upon
Noss en Lomë as the Guild's name. Also, there is a possibility that we may shortly be placed among the other major Guilds. We are currently acting under that pretense in order to better prepare ourselves if/when the time comes.

CURRENT ACTIVITES:
Recruiting additional TTF members
Planning for possible expansion
Discussing various evil topics related to Middle-earth

Last edited:
T

The_Swordmaster

I would like to join this guild and help in it's building.

I think a good name could be "The Dark Scholars." Or something like that.

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Cool. Anyone who wants to join would be welcome, I guess... Although one would hope that a member of an Evil Guild would be at least a little evil. Regardless, any and all help in forming such a Guild is greatly appreciated. At some point, a Guild name can be voted on by members."The Dark Scholars" is good. Definitely on the right track. Anyway, thank you very much for your input, The_Swordmaster. Any and all contributions to this Guild would be very appreciated.

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
I think it goes without saying that I'm in here...:D

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Great! Any and all help is appreciated, as well as people who would like to be in it. I hope that I get a lot of posts of people wanting to join. Also, I say again: Please suggest names you might come up with for this Guild, as "The Evil Guild" just totaly stinks.

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
how about

Noss en daebar

literaly in Sindarian means 'Clan of the Shadow Dwelling'. And since we all are shadow dwellers, we could make a guild out of it!

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I've been spending all day trying to come up with something in Quenya, Sindarin, and even in Black Speech, but nothing nearly as good as that "Noss en daebar." The best thing I have is Istumeanati, (Quenya) meaning "Knowers of evil-things," (I think). That's been my biggest problem, not knowing whether I'm right or wrong about the translations. Anyway, that's good. "Clan of the Shadow Dwelling." Noss en daebar. If you come up with anything more like that, please poost it, BlackCaptain. Great stuff:D

Beleg

Fading
Reaction score
I will post a topic for a debate soon.
It would be concerning Sauron.
Anyone willing to take part?

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Sure! I may be new to TTF, but I've got loads of experience in the area concerning Sauron, Morgoth, Balrogs, etc.

Where's it going to be?
When are you posting it?
What is it specifically about?

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
It's going to be in here.... I would debate but I have WAY too much stuff going on... I might comment on it ocasionaly;)

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Cool. So when's it going to be? I've never had any actual debates before... Just some dissagreements with othe members (in another forum). I can't wait!:D

Oh, and BlackCaptain... Could you take a look at the Language Forum? I've got a guess on that translation (in the Translation Game), and I have a new thread with some questions about Sindarin. Thanks!

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Ick. Why give this place a name in a language that nasssty elves use? Too popular. Also, people would always be asking for the translation. I'd go for something like that in an evil person type language. Or just something that everyone is able to understand. I'm not a fan of any of the ideas for names that I've seen so far. Shall try to come up with something that clicks better.

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
But Elvish names sound so much cooler... And besides, you could always write the translation after it:

Noss en daebar: Clan of the Shadow Dwelling

Oh, by the way, BlackCaptain, I don't suppowse you could change the form of bar into 'dwellers,' could you?

Last edited:

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Ick. No, the nasssty elf language does not sound cool. But oh well. Whatever you people in charge decide. Yay for tossing the translation after the evil elf language, though. Doobedoobedoo... I'm a fan of some types of evil. Mostly the misunderstood types. I don't delight in evil. I try to knock sense into people to show them why they should feel sorry for the evil types. *hides*

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Every opinion is important. But, the Elvish language is a large part of the history of Middle-Earth, and besides... You say that Elvish is evil, but this Guild is about evil. Therefore, why wouln't you want something Elvish as the title, considering that the 'evil elf language' is so evil?

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
just because you seem to think that whatever crazy languages Tolkien thought up have something to do with the history of Middle Earth type things doesn't mean that we should have nasssty elf words in the title. But like I already wrote ---> Whatever you people in charge decide. It's not that huge of a deal. Anyways, most people don't think that the nasssty elf language type things are evil. I do just because I hate popular things. A normal person loves popular things. Ick.

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Nevermind. I was saying that I was going to resign leadership, but Talierin has convinced me otherwise, so I am editing this post accordingly. I am, however, going to need help leading the Guild, as I have no experience whatsoever in doing so. Thus, though I am now not resigning, I will need to appoint appropriate equals to help run the Guild with me. I therefore appoint one member as leader, (though others may follow).

I appoint BlackCaptain as a Guild leader (equal to me).

Last edited:

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Guild Ranking

Well, I've now started on a ranking system. There may or may not be a ranking system, but I have started working on one anyway. I have this so far (it's in Sindarin, mostly):

1) Mûl..................Thrall
2) Maethor..........Warrior
3) Morthalion.......Black Hero
4) Herdirauth......Master of War
5) GĂşl..................Wraith
6) NazgĂşl............Ring-Wraith
7)
8) Hîrgúr.............Lord of Death
9) Aranaug..........King of Pain
10) Baldurgul......God of Sorcery

Please post comments on it!

Last edited:

Khôr’nagan

Ar-Zigûrlôkhî
Reaction score
Name Change

Well, as you can see, I have changed my name to Khôr’nagan, which is Adunaic for 'Lord of Death.' I was previously Mormegil73 (in case you haven't realized yet).

For those who might wish to abbreviate, you may refer to me as Khor.

Thread suggestions