🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Great Debates' Matters!

Helcaraxë

The Grinding Ice
Reaction score
I'm something of a greenie even though I've been a member for a little while. I'm not a bad debater, even though I haven't had experience...BTW Gil-Galad, I'm MB. Just reincarnated.

~Helcaraxë

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
I am sure you are a good debator!!And you will have the chance to participate in many debates.An exchange debate will start soon and the teams are completed,but there is another possibility; you can debate 1vs1 if you want.Just choose anyone from GoT and ask him whether he wants to debate with.You.I remember that Finduilas was willing to debate agains somebody.If you want to debate against real "master of the debates" you can ask Inderjit S.
:)
Or you can wait also till the next debate against one of the other Guilds.
:)

Helcaraxë

The Grinding Ice
Reaction score
I dunno, I think I'd like to do some more intra-guild debating for practice before I do the real thing. Actually, I believe I have debated with Finuilas before in one of my other threads. Although it wasn't really a formal debate. I have also debated with Eriol on two occasions. I would love to debating with Findy again, and I am currently in the midst of another debate with Eriol. (However, my debates with Eri were not really Tolkien-related.)

~Helcaraxë

Last edited:

Finduilas

Hope brings Death...
Reaction score
Yes. And I trully enjoyed debating with you. When the current debate is over, I would love to debate again! :)

Thread suggestions