🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Guild of Baseball Lovers!!!!!! (GO CUBS!!)

FoolOfATook

I'm Still Alive...
Reaction score
I seriously think next year is the year. And I mean THE year
Like I said, the Cubs are poised to be really, really good next year, but it must be remembered that they are still, well, the Cubs. Meaning that I wouldn't be making too many plans for October yet...

Good, you shouldn't envy the other teams in the NL Central. Because there's nothing to be envious about
Besides Albert Pujols, Scott Rolen, Lance Berkman, Houston's bullpen and a Saint Louis team that won 4 Gold Gloves this season... ;)

In further news about the evil that is Steinbrenner, the Yanks grabbed Vasquez from the Expos. Although I'm glad that he's out of the NL East, I still hate the fact that the Yanks have already begun to rebuild their rotation.

Eliot

We shall prevail.....
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoolOfATook
Meaning that I wouldn't be making too many plans for October yet...
Well....I suppose you're right. :(

Originally posted by FoolOfATook Besides Albert Pujols, Scott Rolen, Lance Berkman, Houston's bullpen and a Saint Louis team that won 4 Gold Gloves this season... ;)[/B]
Shhhhh.....you're not supposed to mention them. ;) :D

FoolOfATook

I'm Still Alive...
Reaction score
Okay, Baseball Guild unofficial poll:

Who's having a better offseason so far?

The Red Sox, in signing Schilling

-or-

The Yankees, losing Pettite, but picking up Vasquez, and (probably) Kevin Brown and ...grrr... Sheffield

Thread suggestions