🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Guild of Fools

Lifeling

Nothing Happens Wednesday
Reaction score
Say I just thought of something...

At the end of ROTK when sauron is destroyed, they should do that celebration montage, like in star wars... Like show how each place is celebrating... But this is the best, in the shire, the hobbits are drumming on Uruk helmets... Ha haha. Like hobbit like Ewok!

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
That is a brilliant deduction!

But the Hobbits didn't even know what Mordor was. Probly just another Ale company to them. But still! Dancing furry midgets are always fun! Dance on!:eek: :eek: :p :eek: :eek: :p

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
Ah pooey... I haven't been nominated for the C9... Oh well... I guess I'll just have to build up my reputation another way. Too bad post count doesnt make a big difference in this forumm...:(

FoolOfATook

I'm Still Alive...
Reaction score
Yeah, being nominated for C9 wasn't as lifechanging as I hoped. For example, I STILL don't have the ability to call in airstrikes! -sighs- Deputy Guild Master, Co-editor of TTF Herald, and what does it all mean? Apparently, it means that I'll never get the ability to make one phone call and destory my enemies. Life is lame sometimes. :rolleyes: :mad: ;)

It's only gonna get weirder from here, folks.

Lifeling

Reaction score
OK.. does anyone mind if I initiate out first foolish contest?

here goes...

First one to shave their head and post a picture of themselves, with that shaved head, WINS!

G

greypilgrim

Nobody would shave my head for me, plus I'm going to be in a wedding soon, bad idea. Anything else? Wher are the foolish pics at? Where are my fools? This thread looks like a graveyard!

Can someone pullease post some funny stuff? Or else the guild could/should get shut down or...:confused:

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that Greypilgrim has left TTF, and has left me everything. Including his Ring! Er... I mean guild. HAha.

BlackCaptain

Vast Menace of Despair
Reaction score
Well he said that everyone hated him which is crazy cuz only the people at the [ignorant heathen] RP didn't like him. Iduno. I wish i knew...

Lifeling

Reaction score
This place is terribly short on fools... and scince hobbitts are terribly short There must be an excessive amount of hobbits around here... Lets Kill Them!

Thread suggestions