What's new
🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Guild of Sports

Elendil3119

Reaction score
Welcome one and all to the Guild for People-who-like-sports! This is the place to discuss any and ALL sports. :D Football/soccer, American football, baseball, hockey, cricket, hunting, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, basketball, golf, ANYTHING goes! Well, just about anything...;)

--Members List--
Elendil3119 - Guildmaster
Eliot - Deputy Guildmaster
Pippin_Took
The_Swordmaster
Nefmariel
Carantalath
munchkin
Legolaschick
CelebrianTiwele
Beleg_strongbow
Ponte
Lossengondiel
Jesse
FoolOfATook
Anamatar IV
Glorfindel1187
Feanorian
Omnipotent_elf
Frodo Baggins
Finarfin
smeagol444
Luthien Tunivel
Tirmintus
EllethBronwe
CraigSmith
Member Total: 25

Last edited:

Eliot

We shall prevail.....
Reaction score
American football is my favorite, baseball is my second favorite, though, it can be boring sometimes. Always depends on who's playing, I guess. I don't really like all that much more, basketball is OK.

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
Favourites: Cricket, Aussie Rules Footy, Field Hockey, Soccer

I like most sports....But there is one that I absolutely despise- Grid Iron *shudder*

T

The_Swordmaster

My Favorite is American Football and my second favorite is Lacrosse.

Pippin sorry I meant Aule what do you mean by Grid Iron. Is that some Aussie sport?

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
It's that wussy American sport where a bunch of fairy blokes run around with about 40 kilograms of padding.

T

The_Swordmaster

I would like you to play american football. Then we will see how the fairy blokes hit.

Elendil3119

Reaction score
Yeah, that's it! Lets teach the little Cricket how to play a REAL sport. J/K:p My favorite sports are American football, ice hockey, cycling, hunting, and fishing. :D

Aulë

The Larrikin
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Swordmaster
I would like you to play american football. Then we will see how the fairy blokes hit.
It has been proven that Rugby and Aussie Rules Footy are much more violent games than Grid Iron. And anyway, in Grid Iron, they spend most of the time standing around doing nothing.....
If they just got rid of that aweful padding, it would be a much better sport though. In my opinion, they only have the padding because it protects them from all the other player's padding! :)

Carantalath

Elf Princess
Reaction score
I love sports! I'd love to join this guild, if that's okay with you. I like basketball(my ultimate favorite), baseball, American football, tennis, and hockey. I also love tae kwon do, but I don't know if you'd really consider that a sport...

Anyway, I really want to join so I hope you'll be okay with that.

Elendil3119

Reaction score
Aulë, why would you want to get rid of all the padding? That would just make it hurt more. :rolleyes: :p

Carantalath, you're welcome to join! :)

Last edited:

Thread suggestions