🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Guild of the Un-Gorgeous

Dragon

Just Dragon
Reaction score
hmm.... hugh jackman... the sideburns are not sexy, he is sexy in spite of his sideburns? I'm sorry, but I reeallllly don't like sideburns bran. at all.

BranMuffin

Yeah Buddy!
Reaction score
Originally posted by spirit
red? did you dye it or is it naturally red?
It's naturally red, so is my goatee....

I'm sorry, but I reeallllly don't like sideburns bran. at all.
Oh well, that's your(and Rhi's) perogative. I think I look better with them rather than without. Maybe I should start a thread "The many facial-hair styles of BranMuffin".... maybe not.

Helcaraxë

The Grinding Ice
Reaction score
My hair used to be naturally red.....but it turned to more of a reddish brown. I'm ugly because my face is all blotchy with dry red skin. My ears are realllllllllllly red. Anyhoo.....

Dragon

Just Dragon
Reaction score
heh, my hair used 2 b orange, ya know, strawberry blonde? but since it was such a light shade, the sun bleached it out and now it's a sort of golden-ish color that I've never seen on anyone else... I also have darker streaks of hair here and there that prove 2 disbeleiver that I was at one time a "redhead" (also known as hotheads:D :D :D )

Rhiannon

is one hand clapping
Reaction score
I was born with black hair- when I turned two it was flaxen blonde- when I turned 4 it was golden brown- when I turned 9 it was like brown- and now it is just mousey brown.

bleh.

CelebrianTiwele

To-Be Celebrity of TTF
Reaction score
i have dirty blonde hair. it gets lighter in the summer tho. last summer, me and my mom got bored and started playing with this bleach stuff we use for my bro's hair and we put one blonde streak rite in front on either side. my bro told me afterwards i looked like rogue. lol. i like it, it helps me keep track of how much my hair is growing, and u can't really see it anymore... my hair's only grown about 4 inches since last summer. blah :p anyway... Dragon, ANYTHING IS SEXY ON HUGH!!!!! as is nothing at all... ;) ;) ;) ::tries to keep dirty thoughts out of head ::

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
I have brown hair that gets reddish streaks in the summer.. I dyed it a red-er tint awhile back though, so that's growing out now

Dragon

Just Dragon
Reaction score
that's......... intersting, rhi. kinda cool

I like black hair... I have a friend who tells me I can't b ashamed of being blonde, and I either say "I'm not blonde!!!!" or "yes I can!!!"

heh, that's weird bran... really weird...:rolleyes: :D

Annushka

Eto prosto ja! Tra-lja!!
Reaction score
Besides, as far as I know, the number of natural blondes is getting less and less.

And Bran, that's quite interesting. My friend has blonde hair and red eye-brows, too. Very strange but interesting combination:)

Annushka

Eto prosto ja! Tra-lja!!
Reaction score
Well, not THAT odd. The eye-brows aren`t very bright. But it makes her face very unique. That's what counts, right?

Annushka

Eto prosto ja! Tra-lja!!
Reaction score
No, she's not. I have her photo, but I'm afraid the color won't be seen on it. Anyway, it`ll take some time to post it here. I'll have to scan it first.

Thread suggestions