🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Guild of Wizards

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Welcome:D :D :D :D

this is the Guild of Wizards. Here we will discuss the events of Middle Earth and other important issues. This is supposed to be modeled after The White Council from LOTR. So basicly we are a group of Wizards.

To join please be an active member who is serious about keeping this forum going.

Thank You,
The Guilds Master Mithrandir.:D

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Could I join the Guild of Wizards? It sounds like fun, and I really want to keep this board going. This is where I can come after school and discuss something other than what homework I have tonight or "who that cute guy is"*.

*I have heard that more times than I wish to count! :rolleyes:

Melian

Maia Queen
Reaction score
Can I apply,too?(I can offer you a very decent CV of a Maia)...
Anyway-I don't think you will turn down the benefits you would receive from Melian The Magnificent;) and her wisest words!So,allow me to honor your Guild with my membership!

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
can i join too please :D even though my name is meant to be King Eomer but i accidently pressed r and though Eomer isn't a mair
can i still join

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
What shall our first meeting be about? I am curious to know, and even though I do not have much knowledge of magic, I can weave spells with words. ;)

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Ok i think there is some confusion. You do not need to be a REAL Wizard to join this guild. In fact i am a Christian. You see it is just supposed to be formed like the Wizards from the books. Yes you can join Eomer. I want to wait to have a couple more members to have the first meeting, so we shall find out then;)

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Grrrr....the question of whether it is "Christian" to play with magic.

I am Christian, too, but I can read "non-Christian" books and enjoy them! I think it's silly, there is no such thing as magic, why does everyone get worked up about something that doesn't even exist?!?!?!?!?!

Gothmog

Lord of Balrogs
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerin
I am Christian, too, but I can read "non-Christian" books and enjoy them! I think it's silly, there is no such thing as magic, why does everyone get worked up about something that doesn't even exist ?!?!?!?!?!
Perhaps you have never seen the beauty of a Sunrise or the power of a storm, MAGIC!!

M

Melkor

Ooohhh...

Can I join your secret secret wizards' club!?! All my life, I wanted to be a secret wizard so I could tell my friends that I was a secret wizard (Wait, I have no friends because I want to be a secret wizard). BTW, My real name is Harry Potter.

lol

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I Hate Harry Potter. lol

Ok, this is getting way out of hand my origanal plan for this guild was to have a guild modeled after the White Council from LOTR. I do not want religion being a big question in here. Yes I also read non-Christian books and i never said you couldn't. I also think what Aerin meant by majic was the spell casting and such.
Blanka I would prefer that you become more involved in the Forum before you become a serious member here. I do not mind if you stay though.
Yes Tulkas you may join.
And Melkor same goes for you as for Blanka, you can stay but please become more involved in the forum before you become a serious member.

I am planning on having our first meeting this week guys so get ready:D

Tulkas

Reaction score
No offense Melkor, but what good is it to take that good name and not use it? And he did ask for serious members.

Sorry, though, I can't be in your group. I'll have to take back my request.

M

Melkor

Err...

Tulkas, my uttermost apologies if I have offended you by most previous post. But I do not see anything offensive within it. I was simply adding a bit of humor to the thread.

JanitorofAngmar

Serving Evil since FA 1
Reaction score
I'll help

I can do my part!

I can clean up after your meetings and prior to them have everything ready to go.

You guys can't be as bad as a bunch of drunken Nazgul trashing the rooms at Carn-dum (thier little "get-away" spot now). Last time they were there I spent weeks cleaning up and repairing the damage (thier girl-friends are just as bad too!). Oh yeah-it's even worse when "the boss" decides to mingle with his troops. You've never seen anything as silly as Sauron himself, pissed to the gills, doing a strip tease with a lampshade on his head! Kind of makes it hard to fear them as much as everyone does. I'm actually safe from their torment as I have pictures and they know if anything ever happens to me the pics get sent to Elrond and Galadriel. You think the Black Breath is bad when their sober? Try it when they have been drinking!

Thread suggestions