🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Hammer of the Underworld

Wraithguard

In black!
Reaction score
A few positive replys and he was once more lost within the laberynth of his own mind. He peered off into the East and towards the Barad-dûr, and towards the Dark Lord himself. Hatred, restlessness, and fear ran through his mind as he thought of the trageties and horrors of the past ages and of his own past, and how it will all come full-circle when the Dark Lord is thrown down and his chains are broken.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*She watched him for a few moments before letting a slight puff of air out of a feline nose. After waiting and thinking she walked towards him in her elven form once again. No words were said as she stood beside him, one hand placed lightly on his shoulder. The night was becoming cool, the breeze returning, only the rain kept her lose hair from blowing around. She loved the rain, so fresh and calming, that was part of why her eyes sparkled as they did now.*

Last edited:

Gúthwinë

Well, I'm Back
Reaction score
For the first and last time in his life, he did something he regretted..He had killed an elf. The elves were coming at him and he had no choice. But when he did...A lance sliced through his neck..........

Simon looked down from his window, the gruesome fight, if you could call it a fight, had ended. The dwarf had been killed, he bowed his head solemnly, as it was his uncle who had been killed. It was the first time in years he had come back to Caras Galadhon, and he feared, his last. He walked through the halls, viewing rooms he walked by. He then walked into a room where a man slept and a woman stood beside him. "Oh! Sorry for Intruding." He began to walk out when a large orange cat came bounding across the hall, he fell back from suprise and landed hard on the floor, everything went black.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*She looked oddly at the uncontious man in the door way. Who was he and why was he here!? Looking back to Necornum...* "Come, my friend. You must be hungry by now. Perhaps we might beg some food from our hosts." *The slight tease danced in her eyes as her soft voice spoke not far from his ear. Taking one step back, she held her hand out a little ways and waited for him.*

((ooc) So I'm lost! What will I change next!? :) (or will that work?))

Last edited:

Gúthwinë

Well, I'm Back
Reaction score
The world came into focus and Simon jumped to his feet. " Whoa..I'll leave you two here." He rushed out of the room and then sat at the steps. Aren't they lucky, they have each other and me...I'm stuck here alone and Invisible. He drew his sword and spun it around on the ground. " Well! I don't need you!" He yelled into the sky, he didn't care if anyone heard. "I can take care of myself!" He jumped up sheathed his sword and walked towards the the south exit, he paused when he heard a scream. " No! Please!" Simon sped towards the scream, he then slumped away when he saw kids playing a game. "Shouldn't be fake screaming." He mumbled. He continued on back reconsidered, he ran back into the tower and found a small cnfertable spot near the two people. He then fell asleep.........

Last Fortnight.

"No! Please don't take him Bedrang!" A voice said

"Well the elf offered us 1000 gems for him, and I accepted." Another voice said.....

"HELLO!"

A young boy was standing over Simon. "You were tossing and turning!" Simon nodded to the boy and started to pace the floor. Who were those voices? Who is Bedrang? Who was being sold...Was it me? A thousand questions reeled his mind. " Thanks son, could you get me some food?" He nodded "I knew you'd ask. I got it for you and your pals over there." Simon opened his mouth then closed. He got up and walked to them. " I wondered if you wanted some food. The boy..." "Galaham." "Galaham brought a banquet. Do you want some? Miss uh..."

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*She looked now at the man with a mixture of confusion, curiosity and kindness.* "Thank you for asking sir. But I have a hard time giving my name to just anyone... My I ask to whom I speak?" *Her pose was relaxed as she stood next to Necornum and leaned slightly against the wall that ran around the edge of the tower. He still looked to be deep in thought for he had not yet noticed their company. She wondered what might cause him to act this way, but if needed she would be swift enough to act. Her eyes were kept on the man.*

Gúthwinë

Well, I'm Back
Reaction score
"Oh..Well My name is Simon, if you want to know." He was still pondering about the dream. "Uhh..Do you ever have any weird dreams? I know it is a stupid question but I just wanna know." He then began to tell her about the short dream as well as one he had ages ago.

Six months ago

"There was a vast canyon before me, on each side stood a figure, a man and a woman. I looked back and saw a vast army of orcs too many to count. I looked at the two and we clung and jumped. The orcs followed, chanting something that sounded like "Necronum!" Whatever that is. It is as if we were meant to do something."

"So what do you think. It was a vague remembrance of the dream."

Wraithguard

In black!
Reaction score
The warm, moist air was filled with screams of terror as a band of very large Orcs, possible Uruk-hai crossed a series of makeshift bridges that were lain across the Deep Fosse and began to force their way through the Flets of Galadrim and towards their location. The Elves fought back but only to a certain avail. The Uruks set fire to the many trees they passed and soon the night sky was lit a bright orange-red. The smell of burning vegetation brought anger and the desire for vengence and a great adrenaline rush. The Uruks took few losses and slowed not as they came closer and closer to the tower itself.

Thread suggestions