🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Hobbit art

GreQ

Reaction score
Dedicated to all fans of hobbit.

Soon will post more images, but for now please have a look at this one:

Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

GreQ

Reaction score
That was neat! I had to read the description and your profile to figure out if you were or weren't on the team of artists :D
Thank you my friend :)

...and another dwarf is coming :*) Hope you enjoy

;*)

Prince of Cats

Among the Trees
Reaction score
You videos are so awesome to watch! As someone who appreciates art and is fascinated but struggles with drawing and painting these are really captivating. Thanks for making the video and sharing :*up

GreQ

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation :*)

Ruby Gamgee

Sam's beloved 11th son
Reaction score
Hey, it's absolutely great, especially Thorin, but both they are awesome. I can't imagine I would be drawing something for 12hrs. I must ask: Where and how did you learn to draw this way and how long it (learning) has taken you? I tried to draw some Hobbit pictures too, but it was terrible, but I want to learn to draw, so I had to ask that question. Answer please, and sorry for my bad english.

GreQ

Reaction score
Another creation. Hope you like it. This time our model is Gandalf the Grey :)

Enjoy

@Ruby Gamgee Well, I have over 15 years of experience in fine arts. But to manage workshop and drawing skills it took me 3 maybe 4 years .... pretty much intensive training. What I can advice, just ... -practice- ... and more practice...
btw apologies my reply is so late ;)

GreQ

Reaction score
Here we have more time lapsed art:

Oin:

Hope you enjoy =)^

and... Gloin:

Thread suggestions