🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Hobbit Hole Inn

Fuzzy_Feet88

Reaction score
Good evening all,
My name is Fuzzy Feet and I am the owner of this quaint abode. Feel free to look around and make your self at home. Dinner will be served shortly and we still have vacant rooms for the night. Breakfast will be served at 9:00 for all those spending the night.
Enjoy yourselves, I must fetch the cook.
Fuzzy Feet

C

celebdraug

*walks in*

This inn has a cool name! ;)
*Looks around if anyone else is here!*

Barliman Butterbur

Worthy Keeper/Bree Roué
Reaction score
Fuzzy_Feet88 said:
Good evening all,
My name is Fuzzy Feet and I am the owner of this quaint abode. Feel free to look around and make your self at home. Dinner will be served shortly and we still have vacant rooms for the night. Breakfast will be served at 9:00 for all those spending the night.
Enjoy yourselves, I must fetch the cook.
Fuzzy Feet
What time's the floor show?;):D

Barley

Last edited:

Lord Sauron

Dark Lord Of Mordor
Reaction score
very nice place. I might need to come here for tonight and get away from my inn

Confusticated

Reaction score
Hobbit laughter came roaring through the inn from the corner where a little fat feller sat smoking a long pipe with his back to everybody.

"I've seen your Inn" he managed, before another fit of laughter. "And I can't say I blame you one bit. I heard all those busybodies nosing round and barging in and out of there trying to tell you how to run the place. Going on and on like your opinion is wrong, and you can't run your own place according to how you see fit." Now he stood for a moment and took a seat facing them. "I'd of sent them tumbling down the hill if they would have tried that at my hole."

Astaldo

Vala
Reaction score
Good evening sir. I would like a room for the next four days. Are there any available? Well make them six days it seems good place here. Are there any events?

Hobbit-queen

I luv hobbits
Reaction score
*A sweet looking Hobbit lass pokes her head in the door. Her brown curls bounce around, and she sees Lord Sauron and greypilgim sitting at a table.*

(I'm the hobbit girl)
Hey! You two get back to the Christian Cup! We have evil plans to plot!
*She lightly shuts the door and rides her pony back to the Christian Cup.*

Always,
Hobbit-queen

Thread suggestions