🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Java Coffee House

M

munchkin

This is a place where you can talk about anything or get a coffee(or hot chocolate if you perfer like me). Anyone can come here no matter if you are an elf or anything else or if you just got back from a rough day or not. just stop by The Java Coffee House. We'll be open 24/7/365, no matter what the weather or the season. There is also a lounge in this coffee house instead of drinking your coffee or hot chocolate on the chairs and tables. We have openings if you would like to work here. The pay is good.;)

This is the list of people who work here and there occupation here. If you'd like your name here as a worker, please make a post that tells me that you want to work here and what you want to do here. There occupation here is next to them. Here is the list so far:

Oren-Waitress
Gary Gamgee-Barista
Mablung-Barista
Celebthôl-Chef/Barista/Waiter

BTW: Please rate this coffee house. Rate it on how good the coffee(or hot chocolate) is.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue666666

Political Loremaster
Reaction score
American paratrooper flies through the emtrance and spins around landing on his back firing a long burst of sub machine gun fire out the door.

" HEY!, Is this dropzone F? No, this doesn't even look like Normandy. Whatever."

*Starts to trun around to walk out, but then catches the smell of fragrant coffe floating in the breeze.*

"WHOOA! Coffee! Ya, give the most powerfull stuff ya got!" :D

M

munchkin

Oh, trust me, this stuff will do more than wake you up!;)

FREEDOM!

100% God Blessed American
Reaction score
Wheres my cappucino?? Hey its u again paratrooper, normandy is in france get a new map. and a better pilot.

M

munchkin

I thought you already got it.:confused: . Hmm. Well, I guess I could make you another one. It proably disappeared after the gunfire from the american paratrooper.:D

Oren

Reaction score
*walks in, a dark green cloak covering her head* "hey Jay...Nice place ya got here...I'll take a hot chocolate...

M

munchkin

Thanks. Yay for hot chocolate! Coming right up. To tell you the truth, I think I'll have a hot chocolate, or two, or three, or seven, or 23, or............

Oren

Reaction score
jay, jay, jay...*She says shaking her head, but then laughing* too much...but I guess you go nuts if you don't have any...*she sighs, taking a big gulp of hot chocolate*

M

munchkin

You're right. I do go crazy when I don't have hot chocolate. I am what you would concider a hot chocaholic. But I am already crazy. Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Oren

Reaction score
*laughs, spilling her drink* "crap...Where's yer mop?"

M

munchkin

In the back room near the bathrooms. Would you like me to get it?

Oren

Reaction score
Nah, i'll get it *walks to the backroom grabbing the mop, and walks back. She wipes it up*

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
*Takes a generous gulp of coffee and eyes immediatly widen and begins trembling slightly.*

I see no reason for these to be this large my heart would probably burst if I drank more.

Gary Gamgee

Mr Muckle
Reaction score
A wet hobbit comes in out of the rain. 'Are you looking for any Barista's here? I've got years of experience. Oh and can I have a double Ristretto please?'

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
*props self up in doorway, with feet on one side and back up against the other* hmmmmmmm........*looks around from her perch on the door* it's fairly quiet in here.......I guess I can stay....for a while....but I have to keep an eye on something outside, so could some1 just bring me a hot-chocolate that I can drink at the door? oh and don't worry, I'll move to let people through when they arrive^_^ (unless of course it's Kor or Blade, and maybe Wonks too;) cuz then they gotta MAKE me move:) mwahahahahahahaha)

M

munchkin

Ok. a hot chocolate and a double Ristretto, coming right up.
BTW: I guess I could use a Barista here. You can be one. *Wonders what a Barista is......*

Gary Gamgee

Mr Muckle
Reaction score
Gary rushes over with a large hocho wi cream and mallow to go. 'Here you go petal, actually come in it's blowing a gail out there, let me get you a lid' 'Why dont you sit down for a minute and enjoy your Hot Chocolate, you can still see the world outside through the window' She replies 'are you a Barista here?'. 'No not yet, just helping out. Hopefully IBT'

*Barista's are the guys who make the coffee and serve the customers*

Last edited:

Thread suggestions