🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Melting Pot

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! :)

What would really entertain and amuse you very much?
Cards, chess... they could be but not for a bunch of people gathered in one place for a short time....

Inder, what is "Snooker and pool "???

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Snooker is the one of the greatest games I've seen.

Hey,Inder,what would you say about Ronny O'Sullivan?I love him ;)

Well,Pool and Snooker are quite good games.But they are difficult.Darts is also good decision.

She can also make a kind of indoor karaoke.I have a friend of mine who works in tourist industry in "Albena" and according to him that is probably the best way for indoors entertainment.

Some board games too....like RISK :)-I am addicted to RISK :)

Lhun,pool is billiard,and snooker is a kind of pool,but much more difficult and interesting.

Inderjit S

Bootylicious
Reaction score
Cards, chess... they could be but not for a bunch of people gathered in one place for a short time....
I don't know cards...may be fun....chess is a lot more bookwormish...not as "fun" or group involving as table tennis, pool etc. and a lot more healthy.

Hey,Inder,what would you say about Ronny O'Sullivan?I love him
I haven't bothered watching the Crucible this year....but from what I hear he has stole the show.

She can also make a kind of indoor karaoke.
hahaha! karaoke is as cool as hell! I always end up embarassing myself and my freinds with my rather teribble singing voice.

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Gil-Galad said:
Snooker is the one of the greatest games I've seen.
no kidding... at first year of studying english (oh, my... it was so long ago :rolleyes: ) i learnt better how to play snooker than all those english grammar stuff (which almost cost me too much nerves in the end--oh, well... risky students' life;))
Well,Pool and Snooker are quite good games.But they are difficult.
how come? you take a stick, aim... hit a ball into a pocket... easy as ABC (grr, still struggling with the continuation of that...:p)
best way to spend time while having "one small..." ;) cool atmosphere... especially in a pub (that's indoor, right?)

as for darts... it's dangerous, maaaaan! (tho good for "i hate you!" *throw* -- especially for people with huge imagination -- whatever you do, don't try this at home :D)

----------
try here (for snooker) & here (for pool), wraith :) have fun

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
Ah! :rolleyes: ... Now I understand why you, people, when coming to my country are having such a great fun... We just know how to entertain you!!! :p :D :D :D

...snooker, pool.... Nah! Not appropriate... And as for karaoke - we have incluided that already; we've also included folk dance and several other games... but I was hoping to learn about a very entertaining game people in your country usually enjoy.

Hmm... imagine you are in a restaurant or some other place inside the hotel where you are on a vacation ... What show would you like to watch and IF possible - participate in?

Finduilas

Hope brings Death...
Reaction score
Lhunithiliel said:
Ah! :rolleyes: ... Now I understand why you, people, when coming to my country are having such a great fun... We just know how to entertain you!!! :p :D :D

...snooker, pool.... Nah! Not appropriate... And as for karaoke - we have incluided that already; we've also included folk dance and several other games... but I was hoping to learn about a very entertaining game people in your country usually enjoy.

Hmm... imagine you are in a restaurant or some other place inside the hotel where you are on a vacation ... What show would you like to watch and IF possible - participate in?
Well, let's see....my country? :rolleyes: :p

Seriously, in Turkey (Kushadasa, not sure of the spelling... ), there was a great child-game...but it was quite interesting for older ones too. Every evening there was a schedule. The DJ plays one and the same music (children's of course) and there's a particular dance which you have to perform during each song. They show you the dance and all the children start dancing...ping-ponging... :D .
After that there's a presenter, who invites some of the children to sit in his lap and he asks them questions about their country and then asks them to sing something.
That's quite entertaining.... :rolleyes: :p

If I think of something else, I'll tell you..;)

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
Lhunithiliel said:
Ah! :rolleyes: ... Now I understand why you, people, when coming to my country are having such a great fun... We just know how to entertain you!!! :p :D :D :D

POP FOLK MUSIC?heheh with lots of alcohol?and the famous beautiful bulgarian women??

hmhmhm .........;I want back in Bulgaria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Inderjit S
I haven't bothered watching the Crucible this year....but from what I hear he has stole the show.
Indeed.He was amazingly perfect.In the final game he was hopelessly behind- 0:5 after the first 5 frames,but he won!!!!!!

Thread suggestions