🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Phoenix Lair Pub

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
Ok, it's official, Kell has her pub back!!!!!!!!! YAY! *ahem* but I have been asked, while getting permission to start this pub, to keep spam etc to a MINIMAL, ok y'all? Arigato! well anyway, FIRST ROUND'S ON ME!!! (and no, that does NOT give you permission to throw your first round AT me, I'll throw you out personally if you do)

The Phoenix Lair Pub is NOW OPEN!!!

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
*Walks into the pub and throws back his hood and walks over to Kell.*

Ill take whatever the house specialty is as long as it's strong please.

Kellivara

Reaction score
hmmm........*hands Mablung drow wine* it's not the strongEST, but it's the second strongest. If you want the best we've got, you'll have to wait 'til Kor show up and he can whip up some gargle blasters (ne Kor?) because I'm pretty sure they can be lethal if made wrong^_^

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
*walks in and slides into a stool up at the bar, flips down hood and lets her silver hair spill down her back*
Ne Kell, I am pretty sure gargle blasters can be lethal if erred.

I'd like some of that drow wine please dalninil. And I am glad to see that you kept it slightly dark, the other bars are much to bright for my liking.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
*Shrugs* And here I thought it was for atmosphere and ambient lighting. *Finishes the wine.* Can I have a refill please?

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Atmosphere and ambient lighting, nay traveller, we drow cannot stand the light. But I guess that should be expected that surface dwellers wouldn't know, the drow are species not well known among the surface.

The candles are nice, as long as you don't decide to upgrade to torches, the light then becomes far too unbearable.

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
LMAO! I wait patiently for that day!
Hey, Galdor hasn't been around for a while, have you heard from him Kell?

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Oh, well, I only ever talk to Kor when he's here, and I haven't talked to Galdor in a while, when he's here remind me to glomp him ^_^ lol.

Kellivara

Reaction score
*snickers* which one of them? oh yeah, both of them, teehee;) will do! newayz, I gtg! GOMENASAI!!! Blade, I now give you, Kor, and Galdor permission to serve drinks at my pub if you want something or if anyone asks for something while I'm not here, lol. SIONARA!

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Oh Lord that can't be good, and your right I don't know an incredible amount about the Drow but I know enough to recognize their light weakness. I was simply using sarcasm I know you are familiar with it.

*Drinks some more of the wine.*

Wonko The Sane

Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Reaction score
The Dark Tower, 'neath the growing threat in the E
*Arianne the Dark Elf stalks silently in, a cold gust of air following her as the door flies open, her eyes take in her surroundings, gleaming with icy intensity as she spots the two Drow at the bar. Her eyes narrow to slits and she goes to sit in a darkened corner booth, flagging down a wait-Drow she asks for a vodka ice, and then sits and glares out from under her hood, her raven hair falling about her shoulders, her violet eyes, glinting in the light.*

Thread suggestions