🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Phoenix Lair Pub

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Kellivara said:
nooooooooo don't cry! *lays across shadow-chan's lap* wai. I'm bored >_<

hmmmm.........shadow-chan is in a silly mood, and I'm bored......this could be fun^_^ lol, 'specially if Leo-chan and Kor-kun sign on soon^_~
*pets Wendy-chan's hair* Me too.

Hai, hai, I am in a silly mood. Fun fun, damn them for not being online!!

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
*pokes Kelli back* Such wasted hyperness.

I'm listening to Long way Down by the Goo Goo Dolls ...w00t for anime music video's introducing you to kick ass music ^^.

Boredom!! *runs around in circles*

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Baka-neko-san is better ...and I want your hat.

*stops running in circles and goes and rummages around in the bar* Mm ...mmm ...drow wine! Mwaha!! *pours herself a glass* Want some Kell?

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
*sips wine with one hand and huggles Yuki plushie with the other* wai^_^

they should make more Furuba beanies,ne? I want a whole set. Even one with a riceball on it. *pouts* and why did they have to be con-only items!? lol, I wanted to buy the other hats >_<

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have wanted the Kyou hat, and a Haru hat. And then a Haru and a Kyou plushie *squeals*

I have a touque with a monkey on it, so I'm kinda fruba ...lmao. (On the Yuki plushie tag Fruits Basket is spelled "Fruba" which is weird, cause I always thought it was "FUruba")

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Haru is definitely hott. I mean, GOTH! And he's the Ox, and so am I ^^. And his Black kicks ass ^^
Shigure makes me laugh. In the spring cleaning episode when he's bouncing down the hallway singing "I'm going to wet myself", that's hilarious XD. But his "High school girls" song still roxxorz.
Momiji is freaking adorable XD ...and he looks like a little dutch girl XD.
I wish they had introduced Rin, she's the horse, she sounds really cool, u.u

Yeah, I was thinking that "Fruba" made more sence, cause, like you said, it's the beginning of each word. But "Furuba" is easier to say. And "Fruba" sounds like "Furuba" anyway XD.

Kellivara

Reaction score
hai! and to continue on with the forming Furuba rant:

Aya and Hatori rock too. especially when you take into account the relationship between Hatori, Ayame, and Shigure, it's really funny:p

Kagura is cool, but she kinda scares me -_-

Kisa is unresistably adorable.

Akito is hot, and at the very end when Tohru breaks through his defenses for a moment, I feel sorry for him having to go through so much, but he still annoys me the majority of time >_<

hmmmmmmm.......lesee......who else......^_~

is that it? *feels there is someone/something missing*

oh yeah! the little dude that likes Kisa. anyone else I'm missing? can't think of any right off. (MUST BUY MANGA! ^_^)

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Yeah, they're like, the super handsome blossom trio or something like that, lmao. And Aya is hilarious, with regards to Yuki XD. And he gets to go down Tohru's shirt.

Kagura ...uh ...irritating, and kinda scary how she goes from one extreme to the other in like, 0.3 seconds.

Akito frightens me, like, seriously! When he found out that Hiro liked Kisa he bitch-slapped Kisa while walking by the two. He's so mean ...and he keeps trying to strangle that bird ...oO

Yeah, that's Hiro, he's funny! "Pick up my shoe!" "What are you doing!? You're not supposed to pick it up!" lmao, confuzzling little person.

Umm ...let's see. Yuki, Shigure, Kyou, Tohru, Ayame, Hatori, HatsuHaru, Momiji, Ritsu, Kisa, Hiro.
That's all of them. Wait ...there should be 12 of them. Minus the two that aren't in the manga. Does Kyou count? I think that's all of them though.

Ritsu is ...odd ...oO first trying to commit suicide, then yelling from the top of the building. Plus he is a cross-dresser, which makes up for his odd-ness. Ayame is a cross-dresser as well ...but a strange one, he still acts like a man, only he wears a dress, lmao. And me makes dresses for men XD.

I found a comic shop so I can get the dude to order in the manga for me XD which I will once I get some money (I have to work during school so pay for all my expences, bleh, damn expensive school)

Kellivara

Reaction score
hai! there's 13 including Kyo.

*holds a standing grudge against Akito for what he does to keep everyone unhappy* ESPECIALLY in Hatori's case :( I mean yea, I get that his life sucks and all that, and it makes you wish you could go back to his childhood and make it happier, but that's no excuse to ruin everyone else's happiness :( :( :(

Dragonblade

BladeSinger
Reaction score
Oh, I know! He whips Yuki, screws up Hatori's eye. And everyone is like, terrified of him.
But Hatori's loyalty to him is really awesome, even after he TOTALLY ruined his life.
When I first watched Fruba, I kept mixing up Yuki and Akito cause they look SO similar!
But the ending episodes freak me out, when he grabs Tohru's hair and Yuki and Shigure have to hold him back.

I have a music video of Akito singing hello Kitty XD.

I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm really tired. Every time I yawn my eyes water and I can't see XP. Ja!

Thread suggestions