🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Phoenix Lair Pub

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
she hasn't e-mailed me or PMed me, and the last time she was on Gaia was Monday. and therefore I figure she's either really busy, there's something wrong with her compy, something's going on IRL that's keeping her away, or some crazy mix of multiple options. so I'm not gonna flip out. I'll just wait 'til she contacts me. (ok, so if it get to be around our birthdays, and I still haven't heard from her, I shall hunt her down via phone, if at all possible. but that's a month or two away. ample chance to get 'hold of me.) and ya gotta remember that both me and shadow have abruptly disappeared for long periods of time due to computer problems. it happens, and there's just no way of knowing what's going on. so yea, I'm not gonna go insane over it, ne?

Kellivara

Reaction score
The Phoenix Lair Pub (come on in! have a drink!)
"oh well then"? I don't get your meaning..... (if it seems obvious to you what your meaning is, and you think it's something I'd normally understand, forgive me as I'm tired and therefore understand less than I normally would. if it was meant to be rude, yet again I say I'm tired and therefore have a short fuse, and so I say bring it on. That being said, seeing as it's you, you get the benefit of the doubt and I'll assume it's not meant to be rude. But if it is, correct me, and I'll reply either tomorrow morning or tomorrow after school. Either way, I'm going to bed now. ja ne.)

but seriously, please do explain what you meant....

korhall

fieces occurs
Reaction score
the valley of the damned... i'm the parole board
how dare you. we are not leaving this place just cause it got dull for a few minutes. this place is like time itself, sometimes its full of action, sometimes its dull, but nobody knows whats going to happen next, so stop acting like this thread is dead. we just need to throw a resurection party for it and it will be beautiful again.

Thread suggestions