🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The research / study / discuss - projects at the Guild

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
The present thread is opened for the purpose of tracking the research projects at the Guild of Tolkienology.

Thus, GoT members and visitors will always be able to monitor what is being forged in the Nordorin Forge - the heart of ther Guild, as well as in the Glittering Caves - the halls where the creative spirit dwells.

This thread is going to be the place where GoT members can post ideas about new projects at the Guild, focused on researching, studying and discussing various Tolkien literary works - related issues and / or comment on them, their aims, organization etc.
The same will refer to the already existing projects of research, study etc.

The first post will be regularly editted keeping a list of the approved projects. As soon as a project starts, it will be accordingly marked.
V.V. as soon as it becomes obvious that a project is "dead", it will be also accordingly marked.

Awaiting for your fresh ideas and active participation,

Wraithfully yours, ;)

Lhun

Last edited:

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
RUNNING MAJOR PROJECTS

1. The Gallery of Characters - *
2. The Study - *
3. The Lectures - Cycle II - *
4. The Never Asked Question - *
5. The Event Game - *
6. The Hall of Essays - *
7. Debates. - *

RUNNING MINOR PROJECTS

1. Various threads in the Noldorin Forge discussing books-related issues. - *
2. Talking Tolkien Game - *
3. The What if - Game - *
4. The Tolkienologists Creative Endeavours Hall - *

NEW ROJECTS

Awaiting for new ideas! :rolleyes:

Indications:

* = Active
* = Some activity but not sufficients
* = Dead - Needs to be revived

Last edited:

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
1-st suggested new project.

If you're interested, pick up a Question of the LIST HERE , write a short summarized but CORRECT !!! answer, PM it to me and I'll take care of entering your contribution to the TW knowledge bank. Remember that the TW All-Talkien-knowledge bank is open for views and references all-net-wide and that's why your answers must be correct and Tolkien-true. :rolleyes: :)
Now... if we get enough volunteers to this project (not a new one, btw!!!) , then I'll open a thread at the Noldorin Forge, where all answers will be posted too, to be at the disposal and for reference by ALL TTF-ers!!!

This is my suggestion.

Comments?

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Yeah, I got one;)
Manage those colours, keep them up-to-date, wraith... so that anyone who gets lost and come here can see what's where, when and how...
plssssssssssss, preciousss...
TCEH and the Event Game have been "revived" (at least as long as some inspiration is hanging in the air;)). The Study seems "busy", too... (and those "pale, little stars" look scary next to these sections;)).

:D

Gil-Galad

in love
Reaction score
I see that most of the activities have been "revived",but I still do not see Volunteers for my beloved Gallery of Characters.There are three free dates for February!!!!!

Shall I,the Last High King of The Noldor,use my Aeglos???!!! :mad: :mad:

Manveru

(former)blue angel of GoT
Reaction score
Gil-Galad said:
I see that most of the activities have been "revived",but I still do not see Volunteers for my beloved Gallery of Characters.There are three free dates for February!!!!!

Shall I,the Last High King of The Noldor,use my Aeglos???!!! :mad: :mad:
Hey, Kingy, can't walk without leaning on it? *wild laughter*

On GoCh. matter... there are so many characters out there... waiting... cannot make up my mind on whom to choose;)

And about those "dates"... oh, I get it now (silly arch.:D)

Lhunithiliel

Fëanorean
Reaction score
Manveru said:
Yeah, I got one;)
Manage those colours, keep them up-to-date, wraith... so that anyone who gets lost and come here can see what's where, when and how...
plssssssssssss, preciousss...
TCEH and the Event Game have been "revived" (at least as long as some inspiration is hanging in the air;)). The Study seems "busy", too... (and those "pale, little stars" look scary next to these sections;)).

:D
Activity Status Info - UPDATED :D

/...didn't like the result! Too many the white stars have become! :( /

Thread suggestions