🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The RP Oscars

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
And the winners are...

Trumpets sound... Drums roll...

Best special effects .... Dengen-Goroth

Best character in a supporting role.... Dain

Best female in a leading role.... Morwen

Best male in a leading role.... Kit Baggins

and...

Best RPG .... RPG#5 Turmoil in Gondor

Post your acceptance speeches, and media commentary here!:D

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Dengen stands and goes to the podium as all clap. He fumbles in his pockets and draws out a snickers wrapper and then a crumpled parchment.
"Let's see here, laundry list, shopping list,ahh here we are! I would like to thank all who have voted for me, without all you my this obviously wouldn't have been possible without all of you. Let's see here, blurred writing." He laughs nerviously while tugging at his shirt's collar.More nervious laughter as all stare blankely at him. "I'de like to thank Ciryaher and Pontifx for their great support of some of the best stories were I was able to demonstrate my superb special effects skills. My dear Dark Queen i'de also like to thank, and all of my competators, you all are excellent and I'm humble to have been in competition with your great ranks. And lastly my dear leader Melkor and Eru for making this all possible. Thank you!"

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
Marvellous!

And its nice to see the party people wearing black again this year. Black is the new black they tell me.

I think we are due for an acceptance speech from Dain...

Ecthelion

Reaction score
Before Dengen gives his speech Nain walks up to thinking he won (resemmbling that of Zoolander). Once he gets up there he sees Dengen and looks at the giant screen which said "WINNER DENGEN-GOROTH!" Nain then says "Ummmm.....GO DENGEN!I was just coming up here to shake his hand cough-cough...." Nain sits back down by his father.

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
From her seat at near the front, she claps loudly.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP !!!!

Kit Baggins

Thain Kit I
Reaction score
.:looks around nervously:.

Er, hi :) . First off, this is for the benefit of my dear sister Lucie, who said she didn't want me to win an Oscar because she couldn't face the thought of me gloating. So Lucie, this is for you:
Nyah nyah nyah!! I won an Oscar :p :p :p !!!
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, especially Courtney and Aredhel. You guys are the greatest :) . I'd also like to thank all my competitors, especially Ciryaher.
Thank you all :) . I didn't expect to get nominated, and I'm so honoured to have got an Oscar. I feel loved :D !

M

Mormegil

*CHEERS*

Well done Kit. I love it when the underdog wins.

*Clapping*

YayGollum

Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
Columbia, South Carolina, the United States of Nor
Truor Tupnm, who had to sneak in because he's not famous enough yet to be allowed to the RPG Oscars, sits up in the back row of the highest balcony and claps quietly. Can't wait until the next Oscars! Hope I can sneak my way into the afterparty! :D

chrysophalax

Dragon of Note
Reaction score
MAGNUS looks in through the 3rd story window of the auditorium
slightly miffed because no-one seemed to think a dragon would be
interested in the proceedings! "Maybe I'll get to eat the losers.."
he thought perking up considerably.

Khamul

Anti-Conscience of TTF
Reaction score
BTW, is there going to be a rule that people wont win 2 times in a row, or will it just continue as it is?

Congratulations to all the winners.

Aredhel

Governor of Imladris
Reaction score
*claps again*"Oooh...my hands are starting to hurt," she says, smiling,"There are still people who have to give an acceptance speech, isn't there?"

Thread suggestions