The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Search.....

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
OOC: This is a rp thread for members of the Fellowship of the Seekers. However, other Mithril Knight members may participate.

IC: Jesse walked out of the Golden Axe Inn and stood waiting for the rest of the Fellowship near a pole. He walked slowly towards his horse and stopped. In back of his horse was his Eagle. Jesse let it out and it flew and landed on his right arm. Then the knight wrote a message on a peice of paper and enclosed it in the talons of the Eagle.

"Go with speed Eieso! Fly! Fly! Fly to my house and tell my maid that I'll be gone for a few months. Be sure to give her the enclosed message in your talons. Go with speed!" Jesse said as the Eagle lifted itself off his arm and then flew off into the distance. Now the knight was alone standing in the pouring rain waiting for the rest of the Fellowship of the Seekers to arrive. They would begin their journey into Gohan shortly.....

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Behind the Golden Axe Inn, smoking a pipe, stood a man, tall and proud with a rough worn face. Theoden, was his name. He stepped into the stables and brought Snowmane out into the street, he rode up to Jesse.

"I fear this quest will not be as easy as it seemed when we first discussed to set out friend" Theoden paused and looked about him, he drew closer to Jesse "Can you not feel it? An omen almost that we will meet enemys on our Journeys to Gohan. And still I will not turn aside until our mission is complete" Theoden looked around him impatiently "where now is Famrill and Angoreth? I wish to make haste and leave before the day becomes old" Theoden then turned to the door of the Inn and watched and waited for the elves to arise

Frodorocks

Ban - Albannach
Reaction score
OOC: Jesse told me that I could join this RP W/O joining the Guild, but if you're a Mod that doesn't agree, just delete this or PM me and I'll join.
IC:Sitting at the bar with a pint after her long travels, Lhunsoroniel Starriver the hobelf warroir saw her friend Jesse. She walked over to where he and a friend were standing. "I have heard of your quest and if you and your friends are willing, I will join you. No matter how hard the quest may be, and no matter how many enemies we encounter, I will never stray. May I join you?" the warrioress asked with a smile.:)

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
*Jesse looked at his friend Caitlin and :) . He knew she would want to come.

"Of course you can join us Caitlin! In fact, I'd be honored. Right now we're just waiting for some Elves to step out of the Golden Axe Inn so we can begin our quest....."*

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
*Just then, Jesse's Eagle returned with a message enclosed in it's talons. The beautiful Eagle landed softly on Jesse's right arm. The Knight took the peice of paper from the Eagle and opened it. It read:

Dear Jesse, I received your message. However I fear the trip to Gohan will not be a good one. Orcs are patrolling the roads along with Uruk-Hai. Please be careful. Tell your companions to be prepared for anything. Good luck with finding your birthparents. I suggest you leave as soon as possible. There is a dark force growing near Mordor again. It isn't Sauron, but something more sinister. Please be careful! Yours in haste, Felecia.

Jesse closed the letter and looked to Theodon and Caitlin.

"It is as I feared. We must leave immdietely, with or without our companions. For weeks my sleep has been plagued with dreams of darkness coming over Middle Earth. Darkness more sinister than that of Sauron. Something is going to happen soon. I can feel it in my bones and smell it in the air. An ancient evil has awakened. One of you go inside and get Anagoreth and the other Elf. We must leave at once. We are being watched."*

Frodorocks

Ban - Albannach
Reaction score
:) "Thanks." Lhunsoroniel walked back inside and looked around. She spotted two Elves sitting in a corner. She walked over to them. " Hello, you must be Angoreth." she said to one of them. "My name is Lhunsoroniel, I'm Jesse's friend. The darkness is growing, we must hurry. Are you with us?"

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
The elf looks up at Lhunsoroniel,"Yes I am with you, I have been waiting, I rode ahead ealier to look at our path it should fair us well for a day or so.I have not been properly introduced I am Angoreth silver leaf, this is my sister Famrill, my cousin over there is lamerend she will stay behind to keep my good friend maeg compeny."raises hand to wast"Shall we go" adn with that the three walked out of the inn.

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Theoden bowed low to the new companion "Hello friend I am Theoden, there will be time later for us to talk more openly about our personal lives, but we have now at least been introduced" He turned to Angoreth "It will be a shame to leave behind this inn" he said with a grim face "and I do not know what danger we will run into, but I hope that you and your sister are as prepared for this journey as the rest of this group?" He said with a smile.

Theoden turned to Jesse "My lord, you must lead the way now but I shall follow wherever you may lead"

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Don't you worry Theoden my friend, Elf's are always prepaired. You know being prepaired runs very deep in my Family" she said as she and her sister mounted their horses."and yes it is a shame to leave the inn, it becomes a part of you, but it is not like we won't return unless we die a good fight" she said as she fingered her sword.

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
*Jesse jumps on his horse and looks at the Fellowship. In it he sees courage, loyalty, justice, & kindness. The Fellowship would protect him and each other if their lives depended on it. Never in his life did Jesse see so many people agreeing to help him find his parents. When he usually asked for information on their whereabouts (Jesse assumed they were still alive and well in health), people laughed at him. Calling him a fool and dreamer. Jesse then held out a map in front of everyone:

"We will make our course towards the Archives. I first must find the meaning of my visions. The road to Gohan will not be an easy one. It is being watched by Orcs and Uruk-Hai for some unknown reason. My Eagle will fly ahead as patrol. If he sees or hears anything unusual, he will immediately return to my right arm and tell me. Inside the Archives there should be papers that tell of what happened before Sauron was around. What evil lurked in Middle Earth. Once I know what that evil is, we will stop in Lothlorien and then Minas Tirith. Then our journey will go West, to the Gap of Rohan where the enterance to the sacred kingdom of Gohan is located. I advise all of you to be prepared for anything. I know some magic and healing spells, but I am not as powerful as Gandalf the White. The Archives are located near The Great River. Let's move Fellowship of the Seekers!" Jesse explained as he rolled up the map of Middle Earth. Then his horse began moving East, towards the mountains, where the Mines of Moria are located. His Eagle flew ahead of the group and Jesse dre

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
Thoeden shook his head uneasily "Lothlorien" he said with fear to himself, "I have heard terrible things about any man that enters those realms"
he looked around to the rest of the fellowship "If it is the will of the rest of the company I will cross the borders of that land but not gladly"

Theoden whispered a few words to Snowmane and quickly caught up with the rest of the group

Theoden turned to Angoreth "If any of us die I cant imagine it being the elves" he said with a wry smile

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"There is no need to fear lothlorien, but if you are set in not going I shall ride with you to the border, no one should ride alone it is not safe in this late days."she said as she looked towards the sky.

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
*Jesse and the rest of the Company continue riding and walking. The hours go by and now they are in a field. Soon the sun begins to set and Jesse puts up his hand.

"We will rest here for the night. I hope you all don't mind sleeping in the great outdoors. I will post watch and guard you from any evil that should come our way. With my Eagle's keen sense of sound, nothing that's unfriendly will get past us. Tomorrow we make for the Archives. I advise everyone to get some sleep. We have a longer journey ahead of us tomorrow."*

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"alrighty then,"she said as her and her sister dismounted their horses and got their packs out.

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
A smallish pair of Uruk Hai trackers approached silently from down wind of the party. As they neared them and got ready to strike on the conversing forms a swish and a crack were heard. The both fell forward one with a knife sticking out with his throat and the other with his neck at an odd angle. Two humans stepped forward from the brush and one pried his knife free from the Orc's neck then turned to the unarmed one. "Told you they were Uruks Sarin. Now you owe me when we get to a town."

Sarin turned to him. "Well hes a small one besides you know I can't pay for a whole meal with the way you eat Lolik."He turned to see the party watching the new comers warily. "Oh how rude of us I am Sarin Skysight from the Heren Istarion."

Lolik bowed to the group. "I am Lolik N'Athatan, Major of the Rangers. We are the friends Maegelen sent after you. We were in the Inn actually and would have left with you however we are all old friends and our reunion party was a bit wild. I'm still having trouble seeing straight."

Theoden_king

Man in the street
Reaction score
just at that moment I sound came from behind the fellowship, a man rode up to them tall and fair of face with a lot of wisdom in his eyes, "I wish to speak to Theoden king" and with that the two left the company and talked for a long while.

When they returned Theoden turned to the group, "This is Thenedor from the city of Gondor" he said "there is pressing business that I must take care of in my realm and I bid you all farewell but leave you in the safe hands of my friend" Theoden turned and left quickly, to defend his realm. turning back he cried I will meet you in Rohan, when you get there"

Thenedor bowed low "your quest and names are known to me, and I bring gifts from the King of Gondor" He took out a small pack and unravelled it. Turning to Jesse he said "This is a sword wrought of silver and gold, take it and name it what you will" Then to Famrill he said "This dagger is a blade of the Numeanor and will serve you well" then to Angoreth he gave a jewel on a white chain, "This was made by your own people and only the elves could have captured such a beautiful thing"

He turned to the rest of the fellowship "begging your pardon but I was not expecting to find so many here and have no gifts that would be worth giving to you" he bowed low again to the fellowship and then sat down

Frodorocks

Ban - Albannach
Reaction score
"That's quite alright, the gift of your company is a great gift indeed." Lhunsoroniel replied, smiling at the newcomer. "And welcome Lolik, that was very good timing."

Jesse

Christian Tolkineer
Reaction score
*Jesse turns to Theodon_King. He :) and salutes him.

"It has been a pleasure being in your company. Thank you for spending your time with us. And thank you for the blade. I really appreciate it. Thanks again. May your journey's take you to a path of enlightenment. My blessings go to you." Jesse says as Theodon_King rides away. When he's disappeared from view, Jesse says to himself...

"Until our next meeting. Until we cross paths again." He then turns to Lolik. Jesse smiles. "Welcome Lolik to the Fellowship of the Seekers. We are currently heading for the archives. If you wish to join us, I'd be honored. My name is Jesse. The leader of this Company."*

Mablung

aka Mablung
Reaction score
Lolik smiled and nodded to Jesse then turned back to Sarin. "This looks like a more than capable group why did Maeg send both of us along. I can understand one as a place holder but both?"

Sarin shrugged. "With Uruk Hai tracking them and going to a place called the archives I think we may find enough things to do. But if it does turn out he sent us for no reason I suppose one of us could leave once we reach the Gap of Rohan."

"Yes and lets hope thats the way it turns out. I hate everything a battle all the time."