🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Shire OOC thread

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
::shakes head:: don't let the evilness take over!! ::laughs:: I don't think that I can have a bigger part in that, so write away!! Don't take too long, we want to the story to get back up and running again, and this post will jump start that rp again. But also don't rush because then your post could turn out to be a bad one ((which they have never been before, btw))!! So enjoy doing that and have fun!! If I think of anything, I'll pm ya!!

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
k, I'll be good. ^:eek:^ <--(angel face)

Thanks! I'll think it over as I good do the dishes. :rolleyes: (which is why I have to get off now, so I'll get back to that as soon as I can! :p ) *wanders off trying not to look too evil*

:D

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
I posted, but I'm not sure if it's going to help us get anywhere. I'm trying to figure some things out about my character, so just deal with my nondiscriptive posts for a little while. I hope to have something done soon!! =^.^=

((I'm seriously about to cry. On the television, the National Geographics channel is airing a show called "Inside 9/11" and it's all about the process from when the terorrist decieded to attack the US all the way to the after math of 9/11...it's very sad!!))

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
It's alright. Take your time to get to know her. :) Let me know if yo want any help with something!

((Again, it's alright. I have not watched that show and I don't plan on seeing it. (it's not on that I've yet to hear of here) I don't think I want to really know what happened... :( But ignorance is not always bliss...))

Daranavo

Hopeless Romantic
Reaction score
I taped the first two of the series. Its excellent. Its pretty bad that many Americans have already forgotten about what happened and how serious all of this is.

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
That's exactly why the show was extremely sad, and the fact that there could be another terrorist attack on us...some people on the show said that maybe we needed another 9/11 to wake some people back up, for them to remember why we are in this war, and to remember the fallen heros who have died in this war, and all those who have died in the terrorits attacks.!!

Wraithguard

In black!
Reaction score
I smell an evil plot! I'm gonna go find out what you have done to me but whatever it is it will fit in with my grand design (I seriously hope). Love you guys and pray that when I get transferred in 28 days it will be to Fairbanks, Alaksa instead of to Mt. Rainier in Washington else I'll have to leave the forum fer good.

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
*the evil grin fades as she reads the rest of the post*

OH! No, I really hope you like what I did (and didn't) do! :eek: I hope you don't have to leave for good... but at least you're not in the way now... :)

:( I'll miss ya dude...

:D

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
I'm praying for you, and I know that Ara is too!! Good luck with your promotion!! I hope you get the one that you want so you don't have to leave us!! We'll surely miss you!!

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Seeing that time has passed and we may finally be getting someone else back :D (yea for eleventy!) I think I'll push this back into use and see if anyone is interested in trying again! The Shire is now back to being The Shire! Towns and inns and hobbit holes and all, IT'S BACK! COME AND PLAY!

If you're lost please post here or you could pm me. I'm sorry if anyone feels that we ran away with the story and would like to offer a new start! There is yet no real line and only Arlina and I have anything that we're playing with but we would be more then happy to welcome you back or for the first time!

THE SHIRE IS BACK!!!!

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
Yes, I am also sorry for helping drag the rp away from the Shire. We have worked hard to bring the story back to the shire, however, and we would really love if everyone would come back!! Or for even new comers to join...like Ara stated!!

So, thank you Ara for getting the story back on the right track, and I hope that everyone will come back and join and that we even get some new members to get this place going again! Thank you eleventy for joining us!! ::bows::

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
Cat and mouse, but wait! Who's the cat?! :D *snicker*

Sorry, I had to do that. It shouldn't be hard to work with, but if I must, I suppose I could change it to something else... :rolleyes: But I have WAY too much energy right now and my way thinking is being LODS of fun!!!!
Hyper ACE! :eek: :p *mind buzzing crazily*

AraCelebEarwen

Part of the Shadows
Reaction score
OH! *rubs hands together* Welcome (back) Daranavo. Miss the Shire did we?

Hey Arlina, I think I'll let you take the post. It'll give you a chance to play a bit with someone else. :)

Dar, try to be nice. :cool:

Arlina

White Wolf Angel
Reaction score
yes, yes!! welcome back Daranavo!!

Thanks Ara...I was wondering if you were going to post or if you wanted me to post!

Azaelia_Boffin

Reaction score
haha!! i'm back! oh yes! the master of reeeeeeally long posts is here!! *dances?* errm-hum...sorry about that. its just occurred to me that the only only people here thar'll remember me are rosie, luth and reem! to you guys: its cicely!!! oh yes! or luthien as i was in the old thread...but the point is... I'M BACK!!!! :D:D:D

Thread suggestions