🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Silver Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiterider

Reaction score
Welcome all ,do come in for tonight is the grand opening
of my new inn "The Silver Dragon " (Hurray).All are welcome,.My head barman Ted Bullears (a stout Hobbit from Bree) will serve you my finest ales and wine or whatever it is you choose .so come in weary travellers take a seat and let the merry making begin

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Ahh, sounds like good fun. But I know this will only turn into another riot and end up in some debate or other.

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
Dengen don't used Cirs trademark!!!

Whiterider always has the best ideas :) *Goes to the bar and orders choclate milk (i'm not of legal drinking age and someone has to stay sober :D)*

Last edited:

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
What trademark does he have? Where are the copyrights? Does he command this entire forum?!?!?!?

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Mith. comes in and orders a tall glass of good elderberry wine,

he then puts a spell on Dengen, "Naur an edraith ammen!!!!" for taking Cirs trademark, he then leaves the inn quite suddenly, mumbling something about a hobbit.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
*Ooo, elderberry wine! I'll have some of that too, along with strawberry cordial...." Tal gets very tipsy and falls off her stool.....*

Gothmog

Lord of Balrogs
Staff member
Reaction score
Gothmog walks in and orders a chilled white wine, which by the time he lifts it to his mouth is more than slightly Mulled. He then walks out muttering about the impossibility of a Demon of Fire EVER getting a COLD drink!!!!!

:p

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Aerin walks in, orders a soda, then sees Talierin lying senseless on the floor. After drinking her soda, she orders water. Aerin takes the water and splashes Talierin in the face with it until she wakes up. At which time she is very irate...:D

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Dengen takes toast and a nice cool glass of water.
"Don't like alcoholic stuff. Prefer water instead."

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike walks in to the Silver Dragon, and tells this joke:

What did the guy say when he walked into a bar?

Ouch!

Mike gets a chocolate milk too...

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's not the only thing Mike gets. In addition to chocolate milk, he also gets a smack on the back of the head for his dumb little jokes...:D

Strawberry cordial? I would like one!

Ancalagon

Quality, not Quantity!
Reaction score
Ancalagon stumbles into the bar, knocking over chairs, tables and customers. DRINK DRINK he shouts at the barman. Talking to himself while trying to count out his change, the big black Dragon is told that he has had enough. I think you had better leave, says the barman. Ancalagon replies with an explosion of the most colourful expletives followed by threats to everyone in the bar.
After a few seconds of general abuse and hot air, he falls over unconscious.

Ohhhh, my head! Where am I? Ohhh no what happened??!??!!?!??
Why is there a dog licking my face?

Telchar

Someone out there?
Reaction score
Telchar walks in and finds a stool and orders; "one bottle of 1420, three glass of whiskey and glass of water, please"

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Aerin tries not to laug` at Ancalagon as he is thoroughly confused by the spell she put on him...:D

Bullears! Do you have anything to eat in this fine inn?

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
LOL!

*** Kem spills her milk all over herself and rolls on the floor laughing at Dances the dragon ***

*** I think i need something stronger, can I have some Dr. Pepper ***

Last edited:

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
*walks into bar orders a mountain dew, gives dengen big kiss,you have no idea how long she's wanted too!*
A toast to this fine inn!

*raises glass rest follow suit*

*After toast goes and orders a martini*

Make it a double!

whiterider

Reaction score
sorry good friends to leave you all waiting ,i hope ted has kept you all well served .Dont worry all of you who are hungry for there is food on the way *ted serves baskets of mushrooms and apple pies* on account of it being the opening night we will open a few bottles of a very special wine which i bought especially from Rivendell for this evening* ted moves about filling up glasses* now a toast "to never ending night of fun and merrymaking in the Silver Dragon" with that a fire is lit in the herth and musicians begin to play merry music and many begin to dance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions