🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Silver Ring Inn

legolasismine

Elf Beauty Of Rivendell
Reaction score
Welcome to my inn,

Name:Adlyn addie for short

Creature:Elf

Birthplace:Mirkwood

History:Had a normal mother but never knew my father neither his race,I met legolas very young he was my friend and soon became more but thats for me to know only,ventures out to find him but soon becomes a messenger for Elrond

Looks:Long dark hair,brown eyes,5'9,curvy,a regualr beauty

Clothing:Long gray skirt and white canopy

Weapon:Blood biter my prized sword a gift,my bow and arrows

Magic:Incredible hearing,trained in stealth

Personality:Kind and good hearted and brave but very fierce

Transportaion:Camanche a beautiful brown horse and my companion on my trip

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Fair haven walked into the new inn.SHe went and sat at the bar,"may I have an ale please or is this a RPprofile places?" she said as she looked at L.I.M.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Thank you"she said as she took a drink." nothing really, I just like visiting new inn's"she said as she fingered her mithril bow."how long have you been in the area my new friend" she said as she eye'd the good ale"and if I may, can I have a happy meal,How much shall this cost?"she said as she took another drnk of the ale.

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
gilgalad walked in looking rain-soaked and weather beaten. He went first to warm himself by the fire, then went to the bar.
"I've travelled far and wide throughout this land in search in an inn which can truly be called that, so far in vain. Tell me now if my search is in vain, or does this inn have the one thing necessary for it to truly call itself that: Do you have Guinness?"

legolasismine

Elf Beauty Of Rivendell
Reaction score
I think...

so
((ok im clueless whats that?...lol))
"Oh I haven't been here long I just moved here last month in search of an old friend"She said looking back at her sword hanging on the wall,"But I gave up my quest it useless now"
She goes behind the counter to get another bottle of ale and a happy meal,"Oh and its on the house since your my first costumer!"

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
gilgalad looked dejected on hearing that the "inn" had no Guinness. However, on hearing that the proprietor didn't even know what Guinness was he felt pity, and was moved to remain in the inn, where before he would have left.
"Guinness," he said, "Is like the divine Ambrosia itself. It is the greatest of drinks, the Irish stout which is become a legend outside her hidden borders. Would that i could return there...... and get locked drinking pints of Guinness!!"

legolasismine

Elf Beauty Of Rivendell
Reaction score
"Oh that stuff,sorry I'm rather young I wasn't thinking"
*looks in the cabinet for it and pulls it out and hands it to him*
"There,the owner of the store before me told me about it but I never thought people liked it,I tried it its awful"

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
A silent tear of joy rolled down gilgalad's face.
"O! beloved Guinness, that we call porter. How I have longed to get blato drunk on the bitter sweet sea that is you, most beloved of booze."

He smiled warmly at Adyln, a smile that conveyed his gratitude in no uncertain terms.
"At last I have found a place fit to be called an inn. I can rest hear, drink to my heart's content and be mirthful. Mighty."

legolasismine

Elf Beauty Of Rivendell
Reaction score
*Smiles back*
Here is the key to your room
*Hands it to him*
Oh and in the morning I'm gonna make breakfast so if you get up early you'll get the best of my lembas bread!
*Then she scurries over to the back room to get more supplys*

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
As Adyln is going through the door to the storeroom gilgalad shouts after her "Can we have sausages too?" He rubs his stomach "I loves sausages!"

legolasismine

Elf Beauty Of Rivendell
Reaction score
*Walks back through the doors and sits down in a chair next to him*
Yes of course I adore sausages and bacon nice crispy bacon I make them both best,but I'll have to get up early and go buy some in the morning though
*She says gazeing up at her sword until she rises from her seat and walks over to it and picks it up and waves it around a little*

legolasismine

Elf Beauty Of Rivendell
Reaction score
((Its morning))
*She had goten up early to find more food for breakfast and then hurried back to the inn to make it,then she walked up to his room opened his curtains and layed his breakfast on his table and then brought the breakfast to Fair haven and then went downstairs to eat her own breakfast near the fire*

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
gilgalad came downstairs just as Adlyn was finishing her breakfast by the fire. He smiled at her and thanked her for breakfast before sitting down in a comfortable armchair next to the fire too. As he sat watching the flickering flames he began to sharpen and polish his sword, which had become dull and blunt on his travels.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Thank you she said as she recieved her breakfast"then she went down stairs, she saw Lorien"ello Lorien, how have yo been and why so depressed?"she ask as she sat next to her friend.

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
gilgalad gets up from his seat by the fire, his sword now sufficiently sharpened and polished. He goes and sits down at the bar, waiting to hear what Lorien would say, eager to offer any help he could. While he was waiting he asked for a Guinness, the drink of kings.

Thread suggestions