🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Silver Ring Inn

Lifeling

Nothing Happens Wednesday
Reaction score
That must be difficult, I can see in your heart you yearn for battle... I'm just a wandering human that was raised by hobbits...
yeah... and I kinda forget everything else... and where the heck is adlyn this place is so boring without her! *In frustration Lifeling grabbed argoneths malt beer and just chugged it. Then he realised he wasn't a drinker and that he was totally unprepared to drink... He ran outside and uh well uh you know...:)*

ElvishHellion

Battousai
Reaction score
"well that was quite intresting" said Lorien from where she'd been sitting at a table. She walked out side "hey L.L are you okay?" she asked "don't worry i get like that when i drink too" she grimaced"its not pretty " she said helping him inside

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"LOL, from my exsperience, and helpful tip's from friends, you shouden't drink fast, and plus that is a penalty for taking my drink" she said with a laugh," gil anothrer malt beer please, and some tea for L.L." she said as lorien helped him sit.

ElvishHellion

Battousai
Reaction score
Lorien sat down next to the two of them "Angoreth I'm sorry for being angery before" she said earnestly"gil can i have ale please? WHy don't you come over here and sit with us?"she said

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Oh, no harm done all is forgiven" she said as she looked at her friend, " yes gil, I think you should take a break from all the hard work you've been doing" she said as she took a drink. Setting her cup down with a large smile she asked, "Any body want a bummy bear?" she laughed.

Lifeling

Reaction score
L.L. looked at the wall... "Oh that all could know the truth..."...
"whats a bummy bear anyway?"

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"it's cousin to the gummy bear" laugh's, but it fades quickly. She then stand's up with a grim look on her elven face," My good and dear friend's... I am leaving, I will come and visit when I can" chokes back sadness, " If any of you need aid in any thing or are in need of help, seek me out I will not be hard to find, my service is at your aid" she bow's low then head's oward's the door and takes her cloak off of the cloak rack trying to hide the grave look on her face she pull's the cloak over it.

Lifeling

Reaction score
Lifeling lowers his head to the bar surface, and has himself a good cry... all alone...

goofoofighter

Reaction score
*goofoo enters the pub, and is seen in public for the first time all in black. She wanders, her mind half in this world, the rest of it is too busy thinking about the recent events of her life. It all seems so confusing to her, but she knows she's gotta work...*
"If only I got a break..." *she says as she takes a drink*

goofoofighter

Reaction score
*but on a second though randomly gets up and leaves on her horse. The pubs are so empty and boring at three in the morning.*

Lifeling

Reaction score
But this Inn is always empty and boring.... well ever since adlyn left....:(

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
A cloaked figure walked into the inn. She stopped for a moment as memory's rushed back. She hung her cloak up on the hook at the door and moved to the bar, " May I have a rasberyy tea please?" she asked the bar tender. "Where are the usual customers? It used to be swiming in here" she said as she looked around.

Lifeling

Reaction score
Lifeling came out of a dark corner by the fire. (heh)
"Some of us never left", he said with a sad tone in his voice.
He sat down next to her as memories flooded back to his head of all the happy times that the inn had seen.
"It's good to see you again. do you suppose any of the others will be back?"

Lifeling

Reaction score
"WOO HOO! The Whole Gang!" (Cept Gil)
Lifeling gives them both a hug as his old memories become reality once again. He orders a large glass of lemonade, downs it and grabs a guitar which is conveinently leaning against a nearby wall. He picks it up and begins to play a song. It sounds terrible and brings him to a halt as he discovers it is terribly out of Tune... He begins to tune it... LA's guitar would play beautiful music again...

Lifeling

Reaction score
Lifeling finaly... after several minutes, and having to resort to using an electronic tuner... got the guitar into tune...
"Any requests?" he asks (lets keep it to song that could be played on an accoustic guitar!):rolleyes:
Lifeling after quite a long time being alone and forgotten finaly feels at home again... He smiles at his friends and quickly busts out a few lines of closing time (he does that when hes happy)... Suddenly he stops and looks around fearfully, as tho afraid that the inn would dissapear... He smiled... it's not going anywhere...
"Any requests?" he calls out again.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
"Yes like old times" she laughed to herself. " Oh I can't think of any thing. What do you suggest?" she asked aiming her question at them both.

Thread suggestions