🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Silver Ring Inn

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Fair Haven patted Lorien on the back, "Oh don't worry, he might drop by some time." she said cheerfuly, but she was also missing Gil's company in the inn. But she was content for now with the friends she had."So L.L. what do you think would bring this place into a cheerful mood?"

Lifeling

Nothing Happens Wednesday
Reaction score
Avatars! (Are you all really attached to your avatars?)
Cuz Im gonna make a silver ring inn one for me...

Lifeling

Nothing Happens Wednesday
Reaction score
.O.O.C. (Guys Im sorry I suggested it... I love making avatars but right now I have neither the time or energy to m,ake a good one, or even a decent one. So... sorry... Lets move on!)

Lifeling took up the guitar once again and began to play some pearl Jam stuff... (Lighter stuff) His voice rings out as beautiful as an elfs.

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
The wind suddenly whipped and howled through the inn as the door burst open, and there in the doorframe was outlined a familiar silhouette - one that looked for all the world like a cow licking **** off a nettle.
gilgalad looked around at the assorted crew, "How's she cuttin?" he roared,"That feckin horse is gonna get my boot up the backside when i bloodywell catch him!"
He made as if to go warm himself by the fire but seemed to think better of it and instead made for the bar, which he deftly leapt, donned an apron and said "So, what'll it be?"

gilgalad

Master of the Universe
Reaction score
gilgalad looked at Lorien ruefully. "You don't even wanna know about the crap I've been through! Let's just say there was unpleasantness with the losing of a horse and the assault while on foot by a man with a strange fetish regarding the ear-area of the elven anatomy.Copious use of the phrase "ear juice" was involved and as such it's a part of my life I'd like to firmly suppress until some later date when I tearfully recount it to a psychiatrist. Until then - LET'S PARTY!!!"
He quickly downed 2bottles of whiskey, but seeing that noone else was in the "party mood", he went back to drinking lemonade quietly behind the bar.

Angoreth

Queen of an unknown city
Reaction score
Fair-Haven laughed. " I dont want to know about the crap you've been through, but I am willing to welcome you back." She said as she gave her friend a good pat on the back.
" So now that you've finished your lit'il chit chat, an ale please if you dont mind." She teased placing her mug on the bar counter.

Silven Assassin

Reaction score
Silven Assassin, who, up until now, has been lying low, enters and seats herself at a table near the wall.

G

greypilgrim

*just walks in* Heard some singing and smelled fish (I mean whiskey), goes and sits down at the bar.

Thread suggestions