🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The Tears of the Wind

E

Estrella

-shakes head sighing- yes... just some rice and vegitables, I don't care what kind as long as it's not aspirigus. And some ale. - looks down at the kittens- Do you perhaps have a bit of meat and warm milk for these two. -smiles weakly. Mutters something about I can't beleive i missed her- well seeing as she has no horse of her own, i assume she used one of yours... she'll be returning, no doubt. - shrugs off his cross bow, and slumps back into a chair, wadding up his cloak by the chair, setting the kittens on it.-

Thomas Baggins

Aravorn Blacksword
Reaction score
In walks a tall, shadowed Ranger, throwing back his hood he walks over to the bar and sit's down, " Hello there, Can I have a glass of red wine, please?" after getting his drink and paying for an overnight stay he walks over to a table and sit's down. Just then a beatiful blond-haired, Elven miaden walks in and sit's next to him. "Mae Govannon" she say's as she kisses him on the cheek. "Well how are you?" Aravorn replies while looking around and seeing if he can find any familiar faces.

E

Estrella

-he glanced up at the two new people, then looked back down at the two kittens laying at his feet. MeanWhile, Star arrived back at the stables, and unsattled the the horse, petting it softly. Then got some water for it, brushing it out while it drank. She then walked back into the Inn, several new scratches, and many leaves in her braid. She looked around spotting first the Ranger and the Elven maiden, smiling- Hello. - Her face then lit up at the sight of the boy sitting with the kittens. she Ran over to him, the beads in her hair making a chaotic Melody- Tierran! what are you doing here?- she then spotted the two badly burned kittens- what happnened? - she then sat down at the other side of the table.-

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
Ledreanne looks to all the new arrivals and says to Tifet, 'Sorry, we can talk later.' Then walks into the kitchen and comes out witha large silver cup of red wine and a small black velvet sack. She gives the wine to the new Ranger and says 'Mae Govannon. Are you to be staying at the inn?' Then walks over to the boy and Star and gives him the sack, 'Food for the kits...very nutrious (sp) and they will be feeling better.' Then she walked back over to Tifet.

Thomas Baggins

Aravorn Blacksword
Reaction score
"Thank you Ledreane, and yes we will both be staying for this night at least" Aravorn replied, Nuindacil said, "You have a very nice inn." " By the way Have you met a hawk by the name of Morre, lately, he's my scout?"

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
'Why thank you kindly. And nay, no hawk have I seen lately.' She walked up stairs and came back down with three keys. On very long silver one, different than the rest. The other two shorter, one black, on magenta. 'Will you both be wanting a room or are you sharing one?' Then she walked to Tifet and handed her the silver key, 'This is a spare key to my room, you will sleep in the small bed that I took from the other room, so we can talk later.' And smiled. Then she took out yet another key from her cloak pocket and this one was long like the silver one but purple and handed it to Lestiya, 'This is a room upstairs, next to Serendi's.' She walked back over to Aravorn, 'Your rooms are down the hall, I will show them to you.' Then she stood awaiting their answer.

Liat_ravensong

lost person on the roof
Reaction score
OOC: soz i haven't been around holidays. wow you typed loads in my abscence. i won't be around for 2-3 weeks again so don't think i've dumped you:)

IC: the hobbit & ranger continue doing whatever they've been doing for ages & AGES

Thomas Baggins

Aravorn Blacksword
Reaction score
"We will have seperate rooms." Aravorn said while handing one key to Nuindacil and keeping one for himself "Thank you for everything," said Nuindacil, "I would like to go change, can you show me my room?"

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
'Yes of course. Come now.' She said as she waslked over to the hallway. She walked down the hallway half way and stopped at two rooms, one numbered 12 and one numbered 11. She looked to room eleven, it had a tall Magenta door. She opened it with the large black doorknob. It was a farily large room woth dark blue walls with magenta border and a black tile floor. The bed was off to the side with black and blue covereings. There was a large dresser in the other corner wi=hich was magenta woth gold designs. And the ceiling was gold and dangled with black lamps hich Ledreanne lit and they gave off a red glow. 'This is your room, Lady. if you be needing anything, do not hesitate to ask.' Then she walked to room 12. This door was Black and the knob gold. She opened the door to a room slightly bigger than the other. It had golden walls and black flooring. Almost everything was goldne execpt sparingly black around the room. Ledreanne smiled at this room and said, 'This room was designed in the liking of Laurelin herself. I hope you enjoy this room and if you need anything, please ask.' Then she lit the golden lamps and left back to the lounge.

E

Estrella

- The boy set a few pieces of food by the kittens, and watched them start to eat it. He then turned to Star- Your very hard to track down, it seems you get around fast, and like always are a bit unpredictable.- Star laughed- ahhh childhood memories. And I hope you don't play jokes on unsuspecting girls anymore? - He grinned- Not entirely, but I could make an exception if you wish. -She just smiled.- It's good to see you again. - He then laughed- Oh by the way, you have a tree in your hair...-She blushed, and started to pick a few leaves out of her braid.- So... what brings you all the way out here?- He answered- well news, actually.- He then began to talk in a lower voice slightly. Star's smile dropped to frown as she nodded, then her face brightened up a bit, and she glanced down at the kittens.- Well, I suppose that is good atleast. So where are you heading now? she asked. He answered. " well, wherever you are, I suppose, everyone else went everywhich way, and then I remembered you. - She laughed- well, it'll be good to have a traveling companion. What do you say we stay here one more night, then be off? Did you order already? cause riding always makes me hungry..-she then picked up one of the kittens, falling asleep, and set it on her lap-

Thomas Baggins

Aravorn Blacksword
Reaction score
"Thank you" Nuin replied while walking into her room. Aravorn walked into his and set his back's on the floor, then coming back out to the main room he sat back in his seat and took a sip of his wine.

E

Estrella

-He saw that she looks preoccupied, and smiled warmly as she walked over to corner window to take all the leaves out of her hair.She then shook out her braid, and walked over to the table again, leaning on the table- "So where did ya have in mind. ither that or we could just slip a coin..." - she looked at him-" hmm?" -He just grinned, and tickled her sides." eeek!" she yelped while jumping about three feet in the air, almost falling. she then spun around." Tie! what was that for?" -he snickered- " old times sake i suppose. you were asking for it, you really should know me better." - she sat down again, scooting her chair over a bit, and glanced around, releived. then laughed- " This means war now, ya know."

VioletFalcon129

Princess Prissy Pants
Reaction score
Serendi gave some herbs for cat healing to Ledreanne to put in the boy who had the kittens room, if he asked for one. Dragon, Lestiya's dog was barking at nothing in particular, and Serendi was glareing at him evily. Lestiya was keeping a VERY sharp eye out on her. Hmm. Lestiya was bored. No one she knew was comeing. She was getting bored.

E

Estrella

-She yawned, wondering what time it was.- I hope Ledreanne still had a few rooms left, seeing as there's more people here now. - Tierran Nodded- sleep is good for ya. You actually sleep at night now? when did this sudden change of habits occur.? - she laughed- since I went out riding all day. But don't count on it lasting...

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
Gilthreewalked over to Ledreanne and sat in one of the chairs. 'I am not going back into that kitchen! Please tell that darned Serendi No!' She said foolishly. Ledreanne smiled and laughed at her and replied, 'You need not go back into the kitchen if you wish not to, unless of course all the guest are suddenly hungry!' She sat also.

After a long while of chatting between Gilthree and Ledreanne, the loud hooves of a horse could be heard out side the inn. Ledreanne stood and walked to the dorr to greet their new guests. It turns out to be Mandell, a great friend of hers. He enters and they enbrace and greet each other kindly. 'Mae Govannon, le mellon! Nae saian luume' She said to him. He replied in the elven tougne and on and on they went as no one else could understand them. They sat at a table and Ledreanne called to Lestiya and Serendi and Gilthree. 'This is Mandell Iarmal, a great and old friend of mine.'
Mandell bowed his head to each of them and said, 'A pleasure to meet you all!' in his thick accent. Mandell was a tall elven lord of old. His hair was gold and his eyes green. He was clad in all gold with green and blue, and a sparkling blue sapphire upon his brow. He looked young, just as any elf, yet when we looked upon his eyes you could see his old age grow. He was far older than Ledreanne and far older than most. He was from Doriath, and he had seen the light of the Two Trees which he ever longs to see again. He loved the Tree and grieved for their loss and forever grieves. His family had broken, Persephel his wife went to Lorien to visit her family, one daughter had died in war and another went to Rivendell. He was alone, execpt for Ledreanne. She was a daughter to him, and a father to her.

VioletFalcon129

Princess Prissy Pants
Reaction score
Lestiya and Serendi greeted him warmly. Lestiya smiled, he was very handsome. her dog was baarking at him. She hit her dog on the head, and he shut up.

E

Estrella

- she peaked her head around, and seeing the reunion, decided not to intrude on a family moment,but rather nodded to tierran, and they talked a bit more softly-

Thomas Baggins

Aravorn Blacksword
Reaction score
sitting at his table, lost to thought, Aravorn finally stood up, just as Nuin was coming into the room he then went ove and paid Ledreanne whatever he owed her and the two, collecting ther things left the inn. "Thanks for everything!" Aravorn said on the way out.

E

Estrella

-looks at tierran- you sleepy? - he shakes his head no- wide awake Esty. -she smiles- why not go now? I love traveling at night.- they stand up together- which way? - he raises his eyebrow at her- you mean you didn't have a plan? - she shook her head smiling childishly- nope! -he blinks in disbeleif, then begins laughing softly-you haven't changed a bit esty, you really haven't. let's flip a coin then. do it your way.- she retorts slightly hurt- and you know where your going... - she takes out a small coin- heads go east, tails west? -he nodded, and she fliped the coin, and it landed with a small ching on the silver table. a horse facing up- tails. we go west. - he grins- great.- he looks into his bag- though we should get somemore supplies first. i'm low on rope, and want to stock up on food. -she looks into her bag, seeing only a few peices of dried meat and fruit left- me too. good idea Tie, glad you're here. i forget to eat otherwise.-she smiles- but i'd hate to disturb Anne with her reunion... - he raises an eyebrow- don't worry bout that, Esty. she owns a business, and we are customers. it's the natural order of things. - he goes to find Ledreanne, and smiles respectfully upon seeing her,and nods to the others with the same respect. he says softly but clearly- Excuse me,Miss, i was wondering if we may purchase some basic supplies here. mainly food that'll travel well, extra canteens if you have them, and some rope if you have it too.

Ledreanne313

Reaction score
Ledreanne looks to the leaving customers and looks back to Mandell. 'Excuse me, Dell, I must be getting to some things.' Then she stood and as Tierran came and spoke to her. 'Oh, yes of course!' She said with a small smile and she walked into the kitchen. Moments later she came out with two ciols of thin, black rope and a small leather bag of silver. 'The rope may loook thin, yet do not always believe your seeings. This bag as dried fruit, still just as sweet when fresh. And with that there is some fresh fruit, apples, pears. And also some fech salad leaves and four freshly baked loaves of fine bread. And inside here is another small pouch in which is venison, both fresh and dried and seasoned!' Then she walked to the stairs and hastely wlaked up them and came back down with two canteens and another small bag. Then canteens were leather with a hard inside so stood as a fine vessel. They were dark green, one with a spring green gem in the center of the on side and the other had a blue gem. She handed the canteens to him and said 'There is a small fountian with spring water at the end of the path. The water is cool and clear and will stay so in these canteens.' Then she lifted the bag to him, which was bright green velvet with three silver stars and a bright moon design on top and was closed with a silver button. 'In here is parchment, two pens of silver, and black ink that will last long. A gift for fine folk!' She said merrily, 'use it well on your journeys, I hope to see you both once again!' Then she bowed her head and said 'Nai i ithil galnu nef le tier ar i eleni men le i pata, Namarië!'

Thread suggestions