🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The War is Finally Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Yes that is right the war has finally come to an end it seems. Therefore I invite all, mainly those who participated in the war, but ALL are welcome to partake in a great feast hosted by the White Council.May you enjoy good feasting and good company.

I do have one announcement to make. After much thinking I have decided to take up Ciryaher's offer to resume my position as the Wizard of Cardolan. This is official, I do not expect to resighn for a very long time. I hope this pleases many people, and i thank Ciryaher for presenting me w/ this opportunity, even though I was his number one foe for a short time.

Please come all, and feast. LET THE MERRRY-MAKING BEGIN!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
~Mithers

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
If you think that the war is over, then you might want to stop in at the Annorian Senate, Mithrandir. It seems to still be on there at least.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
The war never occure, least you can take into account the war of words. There was barely any fghting, there was no war. It was basically a great deal of insults and foul slander! We were on the brink of war, but never passed into it. And I am sure I shall be received even in this festival with dark gares, so I shall not arrive, becaus no one wants the Dark Lord, but we shall see in due time, when your actions shall come around towards yourselves.

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Dengen, you are welcome, so please do come. And Arathin, the anorian senate duel all took place during the war. It IS finally coming to an end, but Elessar and Ciryaher still don't like each other. Now when is the feasting going to begin?
~Mithers

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
Arathin takes a seat at the grand table. She quietly allows Dengen to sit beside her. She has decided to not give anyone any evil glares tonight, but to merely enjoy herself at this feast set out by Mithrandir before her. Silently she wonders who else with come, and if a fight will brake out.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
*sits down beside her husband, Dengen*

Even though you are convnced that theire is still some warring left... please stay for the party!

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
"I agree with you, Tar-Ancalime. We should all enjoy ourselves, no matter what our affiliations." She passes some of the best bread ever to Tar.

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
"Indeed my friend, waiter a martini, double at table six"
*opens dart board*
Darts anyone

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Dengen sits and surveys the area. taking some bread and wine he begins to eat, contemplating the fuure, and in his mind revising some lines for the Lay of the War of Malice, which he intends to sing before the feast is over, or before he has drunk to many glasses of wine.
"Thank you for allowin me to sit next to you Arthin." he says, and then hands his wife a great salad.
"It appears to contain some excellent peppers."
Suddenly he stands and raises his hands. A great dum beat is heard Boom Boom Boom Boom Doom. A great rumble in the earth is heard and all jump up. Mithrandir instantly raises his staff, but before their eyes a great explosion occurs in the skies, Fireworks. It seemed to go on for half an hour, bright lights painting incredible vistas. It went through the history of Arda as fast as possible.The first rise of a sleak Golden disk, the sun, over snow white capped Mountains. Gondolin fair and bright in the sunset, and then a crsh. It exploded into the horrible turrets of Thangorodrim crumbling as Ancalagon the Black fell, and all were amazed. A dawn over a land was seen, followed by masts of white, the Fleet of Ar-Pharazon. Great blue fire enveloped a star like land, the fall of Numenor. The great Mount Doom belched red and silver sparks into the air, and a great blast was heard. As all diminished the One was seen, falling into the abiss of night. Then a silence. All began to clap, recalling the images of Numenor, Beleriand and Valinor to their minds. Glee was on all faces, when suddeny a great blast followed, a great eagle swept over the sky, as it fizzed, crackled, and diminished as small gifts fell to the ground.
"Well my friends, compliments of myself and my kingdom to you and yours!" Dengen said with a smile. The half-hour long history made for a great beginning to afeast unseen least in Middle Earth,and only surpassed in the Undying Lands. He slumpe back into his chair, the entire display had taken him some time to prepare, and one gift fell into his Salad bowl. It was a package.
"Tar, it's a dress woven from some great and fine silk. Do open it."Dengen said even as a great song was begun by minstrils, of Valinor and Yavanna.

Last edited:

Kementari

Lady Writer
Reaction score
**walks in just in time to see Dengens fire-works**
*claps*
Those were incredible :)
**sits down next to Tar and waits patiently for her hubbie Cir to arrive at the party**

Last edited:

Arathin

Sic Lucreat Lux
Reaction score
"Indeed Dengen. I have never before witnessed such masterpiece and art. Mayhap with this new peace between us, I journey to your land and see more of the like?" Arathin smiles warmly at Dengen, as she opens a small box containing a mithril chain with one tiny glittering stone on it. "And these gifts are magnificently made." She says admiring the necklace and Tar's dress.

C

Chippy

A few minutes later Chippy walks in, And goes and talks to Dengen. " Thankyou for the excellent fireworks, you made my last half an hour of the journey here, very enjoyable!"

*She sits one space up from Kem, leaving a space for Cir. And waits for the other guests to arrive.*

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
*a faint light trickles through the entrance way, and Ciryaher enters, glowing faintly. He bows deeply before Mithrandir and then sits beside his Lady*

Greetings to all. When do we dine?

*looks sadly at the empty plate before him, then looks around in vain for a little bite of something to eat*

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
*snatches it as it flies towards himself and takes a large bite out of it, then smiles a "Thanks-for-the-apple-but-don't-mind-the-bits-of-it-falling-out-of-my-mouth" smile*

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike walks in and sits next to Queen Chippy. It now appears quite a few of royalty are here...

Anyway, Mike orders Chocolate Milk, and asks Chippy if she would like one too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread suggestions