🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

The White Council

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Ok y'all. Here is the Thread made especially for the White Wizards of the Wizards Guild. Due to the fact that these wizards are the Guilds leaders and thus the most powerful, I ask everyone to be serious in here and I also ask only White Wizards to take part in this. Thanks for your cooperation.
~Mithers, the Guild Grand Master

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Yes you are:D

By the way all White Wizards I would ask you all to start recruiting some Wizards for your Guild, we do need them, if we are to have an army of Wizards to defeat the Necromancers:D

Last edited:

Ness

Cleptochild
Reaction score
I have posted a thread, although no one has posted their intrests, i have one recruit, and am looking for more.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Yes So have i
but i don't think there is enough people in this whole Forum that will be able to join in different guilds
i think each guild might only have like 5 members

but are the people alloud to join in more then one guild ?

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
I'm here! I am a white wizard..cool! I have figured out the guild system..:eek: Anyways..:D

Any who wish to join the Blue Wizards contact me!
*Subliminal message: Join the blue wizards...*

Ness

Cleptochild
Reaction score
man, youd think that somebody would want to be a wizard, what happened to all our former members?

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Ok my White Wizards,
If none of you have noticed the Legion of Darkness is getting quite a big start, we really need to get some wizards in our subguilds. Once this is accomplished we shall have a huge upper hand, by being so organized.

Let's get going everyone:D

syongstar

Elf Musician
Reaction score
wizards

marry meet, I am a witch of the white light and seek to help good when ever possible. let me know how to help. I oft do the ancient ritual of earth healing of the egyptians.blessed be!

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Hey uhh star. If you did not notice this a meeting place only for those who are white wizards of the Wizards Guild, so if you wanna join a sub guild please do it elswhere.

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Mith i'm quite confused i think i may have understood it wrong but in the thread of the Dark Legion it said that Cir is going to the dark side does that mean that he is no longer good

Because i pledged allegiance to him and if he his Evil then i shall have to take back that pledge

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
have you read the rebbelion of Elsser
does that mean that i should withdraw my pledge of allegiance to him
i seek your counsil Mith

Mithrandir

Mithers the Grand Wizard
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Eomer, we should regard that subject as a completely different RPG, it is qute a touchy subject, but I warn you you shall be @ war w/ me=(

By the way congrats on the new wizards King Eomer.

ANNOUNCEMENT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Pontifex, the leader for the Red Wizards Guild, has declined his position stating that he only wants to be in the Alchemy Guild. this means that we have no leader for the Red wizards Guild, so I shall be looking for a New one. That is all:cool:

Last edited:

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
What against you how why
Cir has become evil and joined the Dark Legion don't tell me you have too
and don't tell me you said on behalf of the White Council will aid his help
because i can't be a 2 places at the same time lol :D
then if you have i shall redraw from the White Concil until the battle is over

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
i dain, would like to join the white wizards and am great at langauges and runes. I also hate dark legion *hiss*

Thread suggestions