🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Tolkien Art

Meisiluosi

Reaction score
Easterlings and Fëanorians. I very rarely draw or paint anything or anyone else...

Ulfang & sons

Bór & sons

Maedhros

Caranthir
(I realize those braids are terribly impractical in a battle but let's just imagine he had them underneath a helmet and then he lost it or something; for some reason I picture Caranthir with two long queues as a default hairstyle... And I wanted to draw it so bad.)

There's more where those came from...
http://theoldforbiddenplace.tumblr.com/

Galin

Reaction score
Very nice... I like your Hobbits and "Fingon" too... especially Fingon... I think this has a nice movement to it... feels like that moment before the arrow flies.

edit: I only wrote "Fingon" first 'cause the artist didn't necessarily mean it to be Fingon :)

Last edited:

Miguel

Reaction score
'Lord,' they said, 'if you have power over these newcomers, bid them return by the ways that they came, or else to go forward. For we desire no strangers in this land to break the peace in which we live. And these folk are hewers of trees and hunters of beasts; therefore we are their unfriends, and if they will not depart we shall afflict them in all ways that we can.'

Ithilethiel

Reaction score
This is awesome! Wow just wow. I dabble but my drawings look like a five year olds compared to Meisiluosi's. Thanks nancylong for resurrecting this post!

Thread suggestions