🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Treatises, Construction, Etc.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Mandates, Dooms, and the Like

To make it simpler for all during Rp's we should post all laws/treaties, etc. which are of importance here, so as to set the guidlines for our nations, and to keep all orderly and easily found by new members or others. This would be much simpler then directing attention to a numberof posts at once. I shall issue these two proclomations now:
Henceforth all lands which are under the Control of Dengen-Goroth shall be known as provinces. The Following are henceforth provinces of Goroth:Mordor,Rhun, Harad, Khand, Southern Mirkwood, all lands eastward of Rhun, South Gondor, and the Brown Lands. The Boundries now srand as from The Eastern Shore to the Anduin and from the Southernmost land of Harad to the conjunction of the Celduin and Carnen. There may be a diagonal drawn from the Southern tip of the East Bight to the Dimril Dale. All of Mirkwood and lands south of the line up to the Anduin are also within the borders of Goroth. All of these Provinces are of the Mornclaur Federation . This shall now be the universal titles of all the affermentioned provinces.
Henceforth none shall be allowed enterence within the Brown Lands least under approval. A great undertaking known as the reforestation shall occur where the Brown Lands shall be replanted with the things of beauty as in the Great Dells of Middle Earth. This Project shall take some time to complete, and when done the Brown Lands will be a rich and abundant fertile Land. To prevent damage to this undertaking and to not hamper the soil least what be planted wither this is enacted.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
I, Dengen-Goroth Dark Lord of the Mornclaur Federation and all of her provinces make henceforth this decree. A Winged Nazgul shall be now the High Council of Mornclaur, and in that title shall be highest within rank before the Dark Lord.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
So my lands of Ithilien, which I govern for my lords Beorn and Dengen, are half under this Mornclaur Federation?

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
Keep in mind it's not all fair and beautiful. I'm working my best on replanting and beautifying the lands.

7doubles

Silver Star Tobaco Co.
Reaction score
dark lord i beg to service you as a duke to a small relm in your vast province. i vow to serve only your comand. and marshal with your leave.

"the enamy of your enamy is your ally"

Last edited:

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Dengen if i were you. I wouldn't give any land to 7doubles.
His been a little anoying pest.
He will only form a small army and try to kill us ( Which he will fail)

It will just start a war between you and who ever he attacked

7doubles

Silver Star Tobaco Co.
Reaction score
hold your filthy toung, king of straw if you want me you post me; not campaign me against mine allys. are you fool, your words overthrow your attitude, you curd!

if it pleases my lord Dengen, allow me to set fire to the fields of rohan so as to starve their little ponys.

Dain Ironfoot

Likes Ramen
Reaction score
I second that motion!! here here, I offer peace treaties between the Mornclaur Federation and My lands which will now be called "The Kazum Kingdoms". The land that this consists of are the Iron Hills, The Lonley Mountain, The White Mountains, The Grey Mountains, and Gabil-dum. I humbley offer this as a sighn of peace. *Dain hands Dengen a glowing sphere* "Do you know what it is? I'll give you a clue there were seven..." Dain replys with a smirk.

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
shouldn't Cir and Beorn post here about how they all outlawed Elessar?
7doubles get a grip on yourself....

7doubles

Silver Star Tobaco Co.
Reaction score
lies and trickery, ironbreath gives freely that wich he can not posess and if elessar proves otherwise; then he serves your will my lord. in wich case a palenteir is delivered, service enough to prove my worth. alas i sence conspircy.

nas i will not argue with you, i can only prove my loyalty. and my abilty to endever to persavere against the obstickles of those who melest me and mine.

7doubles

Silver Star Tobaco Co.
Reaction score
all the more reason to give me land! even a portion of waist land would be greatly prized my lord Dengen. or perhaps a swamp? i could do you great service as a marsh warden, at your comand.

so speaks 7doubles

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Land? What do you need with land?

All the lands have been claimed by rulers.

I've been elected to be the King.

Dengen claimed the lands because no one had them. Ciryaher claimed Arnor because I was King of Gondor.

Prove your worth ere you think of begging.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
I am Elessar Elfstone II. I am the direct decendent of Aragorn II. I hereby establish my claim as lord of the nations in exile. No other being in the forum has the claim to them that I do. I will also distill my location now, I am dwelling upon the hill Amon Anwar. This hill, by the tradition of Isildur is banned from all save myself and those whom I appoint.

The tradition of Isildur:
This is a tomb and memorial of Elendil the Faithful. Here it shall stand at the mid-point of the Kingdom of the south in the keeping of the Valar, while the Kingdom endures; and this place shall be a hallow that none shall profane. Let no man disturb its scilence and peace, enless he be an heir of Elendil.

And it also says
Up this stair let no man climb, save the King, and those that he brings with him, if he bids them follow him.

The tradition of Isildur has stood since the end of the Last Alliance, and will continue to stand. No man, be he Beorn or Ciryaher, can transverse that stair, or come to that clearing at the top of the hill. Breaking this code is treason against the nations in Exile, and would break any of their claims to royalty in that land.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
Elessar, you forget that I too am an Heir of Elendil (although not quite the direct descent that you claim).

And, furthermore, I am a servant of the Valar and a disciple of Eru. If it is willed by the Ainur or He Himself, then I may go where I will at the grace of Eru Iluvatar and his Children.

¤-Elessar-¤

Telcontar II
Reaction score
Decent of Elendil, but heir refers to the bloodline of the kings. And as far as I know I am the closest to that line that exists. And if you claim yourself a servant of the Valar, as I do, than I trust that you will not tread upon grounds under their protection unless the rules provide.

Dengen-Goroth

Dark Lord of Arda
Reaction score
The realm of Rohan and the Mornclaur Federation are now as allies, and shall not raise blade least they assault the other. Let this proclomation be known through the lands. Perchance we shouldhold a great court, to settle at last these disputes before us.

Ciryaher

Witch of Resurrection
Reaction score
And you with half the blood of the Noldor? You are not a descendant of Elendil by your own claim. Even if your mother were completely of Elendil's blood, we of Westernesse trace our lineage through the father, and your claim is void since your father was a Noldo and NOT an heir of Elendil.

Thread suggestions