🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Turgon

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
I am the eggman, I am the eggman, I am the walrus, cookoocachooo!

I don't really know, good question. I am an American.

Lorien

Registered
Reaction score
i know this is pointless but i always thought it was....I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, i am the walrus googoogajoob googoogajoob....:D

Snaga

The Usual Suspect
Reaction score
So how does Turgon's sword happen to be in a troll hole in the Third Age. Also who's sword was Orcrist?

Beleg Strongbow

Superior Elf
Reaction score
Doriath AND Sydney Australia and where ever "SHE"
Originally posted by Variag of Khand
So how does Turgon's sword happen to be in a troll hole in the Third Age. Also who's sword was Orcrist?

It probably got stolen from a plunder of the city of Gondolin as the goblins wouldn't have gone near it so they probably got stolen and then carries off into the east and got stolen again and again until it came to the trolls. I would say that Tour had orcrist as it cleaved lots of goblin and tour was a mighty warrior or maybe maeglin or ecethion, glorfindel but i would say tour.

Eonwe

Upper Class Twit
Reaction score
Elrond says Orcrist was a famous blade. Wouldn't it be cool if it was Ecthelion's who slew Gothmog? :) Maybe they were both made in Valinor?? before the Noldor left?

Thread suggestions