The Tolkien Forum

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Unfinished Tales in paperback with 2010 cover

Marcus Håkansson

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one can buy Unfinished Tales in paperback with the older cover in the image (new or used in fair condition)? It has been reprinted with a different cover but the same isbn, whch makes it difficult to find. I read somewhere that it can be ordered from Harper Collins uk, but they said that they don't have any copies left.

Attachments

Belthil

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one can buy Unfinished Tales in paperback with the older cover in the image (new or used in fair condition)? It has been reprinted with a different cover but the same isbn, whch makes it difficult to find. I read somewhere that it can be ordered from Harper Collins uk, but they said that they don't have any copies left.
Tough nut to crack, verrrrry hard to come by, I searched various sites and shops and could not find it, sorry...
Good luck in finding it, I will keep an eye open ofcourse :)

Halasían

Dunedain Ranger
Reaction score
If we could find out which printing it was that had the desired cover, that would help immensely.
The copyright page has a 'printers key' that indicates the printing run. First editions start the number string with a '1', second starts with a '2', etc indicating the prining run. With each printing run, the previous printing number is removed.

Thread suggestions