🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Unfinished Tales

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
"Wait!!,I have seen this sword.This is the sword that i saw there in the tower.How did you get it?"
"Its a gift to my father and he gave it to me when he died.He told me to take care of it because the sword is precious like a wizard ring"-answered the man in white,holding the sword.
"Something here isnt right.i can feel it."-Meron looked around searching for the aswer but all he saw was just a big field,surrounded by a forest but there wasnt even a tiny sigh to help him.
Suddenly the sky became dark.And sun disappered somewhere in the black clouds.
"That is this??"-asked Meron,looking in to the sky.
"Your answer!"......

C

celebdraug

Meron looked back up towards the sky, he was amazed and terrified at the same time! he looked towards the man in white and shouted "What have you done?!" The old man smiled and replied What makes you think that i did it?" and looked back up!

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Meron stood up and searched for his sword but it have gone.Now the wizard in front of him was smiloing shoing his real identuty,now the black cloaths like snow have become dark like that night and the staff on which once there was s stone now were two snakes.The eyes of the wizard were still serious,staring in Meron who still coulnd undestand what was going on.The world have change again,he tought that he was saved but he have just realised that have founded his doom,his death.The wizard spoke loudly:
"You really think,you were going to escape you fate?"
"What fate?What are you speaking about?"-Meron was making little steps backward but he knew that there wasnt a chance to escape.
"You though that the sky upon you have begin once again clean and shinny like in a summer day,but you were wrong,now the clouds that brought to you only pain and suffer have now became even more dark then ever and here is where you are going to stand in front of the door that leads to your miserable end.And i will be the person who is going to enjoi it.Soon you are going to be nothing more but burned ash taht will use as a Final ingredient"
Meron was terrified by the words of the wizard.He didnt know what to do,his leags couldnt move and he was stuck between the river and his death.
Suddenly from behind the wizard,Nauco ran as fast as he could straight in the wizard back....

C

celebdraug

Suddenly from behind the wizard,Nauco ran as fast as he could straight in the wizard back....
The wizard stumbled over and fell into the river! Meron looked relieved at the return of Nauca, and thought he was safe and gome! Relief spreea over his fave!
“What are you waiting for! We must move! He is a Wizanrd of trickers and he shall be back to get you!” Naucro was shouting!
:eek:

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
"Who was he?And i thought that he is your maste."-Meron was now lookina at the dog with a strange felling of unsure if the dog was still on his side or he was playing some sort of a game.
"Names are not imortant at this time.The first thing we should now is go to the Mistress,she have some answers about us"-Nauco was talking as he knew taht from ages and there was nothing about the situation they were at the moment.
Meron was still unsure,he have seen enough to understand that nothing in the world is worth trusting,but on other hand what chance did he had.The wizard could come back every minute and what was he going to do-fight him.The black wizard couldnt be stopped by a mortal,only wizards and elf could fought them and conquer victory.The powers of the black wizards were coming straight from the Hell and there was no doubt that they were going to save it for the last minute,they were going to use it all if its needen to kill only one person,but the person that they killed will be in great imortanse for the rest of the humans.Melon did have any choice but to follow the dog.
"Ok,i will come"
Nauco said nothing.They went south to the palace of Sorcery where the Mistress was going to reviel the truth ...

C

celebdraug

The Palace of Sorcery was a mystical cave, lit beautifully with silver candles all through the halls. the gems places around reflected the light making it seem like a Heaven.
Meron entered the opening of the cave, and felt energy vibrating through him. But the most odd think happened when the dog 'tried' to walk into the opening. He could not enter, it was as thought there was an shield stopping him from entering.

"Just go on without me, and be careful, and if anyone come i will bark! now hurry!"

Meron went on throught the beautiful place, his eyes tranfixed on the carving on the wall!

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Meron couldnt stop looking at the beautifull gems all around him.He enteres a big hall in the middle of which there was a throne.A women was sitting on it-the Mistress.She was lookint the man as he was someone that should no be there.Like from nowhere,other sorceresses appeared and they begame to look in Meron the same sence of unhappines just like the Mistress.
"Who dare came to me?"-the voice of the women echoed in the whole place.Meron stood terrified.
"I am Meron,stranger from the West,seeking the help of the Mistress,which is famous all over the land with her powers to help people without wanting anithing in return"-Meron was talking slow,as he was agraid not to say something wrong.
Silence.No even a single sound came from nowhere,like all the world was dead.Then the Mistress stood up and walked to Meron.She looked to his eyes and then asked:
"Did you came here alone?"
"No,i came with a dog but there was some sort of a shield in the entrance that did not let him in,so he left ouside"
The Mistress's eyes have began to fill with anger.
"The cave let only those who dont serve the Devil"
Meron looked and the Mistresss,but he did say anything.There were no words to explaine what he have just heard

C

celebdraug

(occ- are we the only ones taking part? i post the continuing bit in later, im sorta busy)

C

celebdraug

Meron, looking very shocked and in disbelief said "B-but he cant be! h-he just helped me away from the evil son of a-, he is trying to kill me!"

The sorceress looking looking angry started to laugh! and so did the others behind her! "Whom do you mean Child? that man behind you?" and smiled althought it was not a cruel it was sly! "He is my friend."
The old man came forth and stood next to the sorceress!

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
"You!!!"-shouted Meron when he saw the face of the wizard that have fell in to the river."Kill him,he is the one that whant to kill me"
But noone moved.The sorceresses have stopped laughing but they werent dint anything.The Mistress looked and the man and said:
"What are you speaking about.Jeref is one of the greates wizard from the order of the Seven towers.He is our friends from years and i can not harm him,because if your words.They can be lies,you can be under a spell of a black wizard who is telling you what to speak with one perpious one purpose only-to bring death to everything that does not obey his master."
Silence once again scatter in the room.The old man stepped forward and said on a loud and clear voice:
"I think Nea,that is time for him to understan"
"To understand,what?"-asked Meron without waiting the Mistress to answer.
No answer came to the question of Meron.Mistress was looking at the old wizard with a look filled with doubt but at the end she sais:
"Then if its time then let us hope that its not too late" she stopped for a secind looking at everyone that were about to hear what the truth was,she was decideing if there was someone that is not grown enough to care the words for himself but to tell them to sameone first thing after he left.Then se continued:
"Meron,the only person who wants to kill you is Nauco.He is the Dream Master.Lord of Illusions.Everything so far was a set up.He made you believe that Ipel is the one that wants to kill you,he made you believe that he was that black wizard you saw there but yet this was his real identity and the tower of illusions if his keep.He brought you to me because he wanted to know where is it,where is hidden the source but here ancients spell are guarding.He sensed then and knew that if he entered he will turn again in to what he really is and that is something even I dont know beucase he can take many former,he is on of our stronges anymies and we believe that he is preparing a great attack against the orders and the free men.If we dont prepare we will sufer a terrible lost.And here comes you,many things that you are the one that will help us bring victory and few know your real destiny.I am not here to tell you what will happen to you,i am here to make you understand.Nothing in this land is what it seems,the free people will soon fall because of the energies that once again began to scatter in the lands.The orders are weak.We cant fought against this madness mach longer,our power are weak and now our only hope lies somethere in the west still hidden in the shodews of the future.You must fine this hope,you must save this land."
The Mistress sat on the throne and the old man began to speak.Meron couldnt have time to ask any question but were many in his head.
"Now,you must go west in to the mountains,there you will find the lost prophecy and understand the path but hear word,the land isnt save anymore,the tricks of the Dream Master are insidious,you must be carefull,you must see your way and understand your place in this world."
Yet Meron couldnt say anything.He have understanded....

C

celebdraug

The sourceress looked at Meron one last time, hoping that it was not the last time that she would be seeing him. "I shall you with my invicible spell, it will lear you out of here un-noticed by anyone except the "forces of truth", which means only we can see, smell and hear you and no-one else! this shalll protect you for a few days only, so you must hurry! I shall also send some of my people before you to clear the way of evil for, my child!" she leaned foreward and kissed him on the forehead and said some vords to him and dissapeared in a flach of lightening!
Meron looked dowen and gasped. He has no body, although Nea had told him she had use the invisible spell, he was still shocked! Meron gathered his sword and quichly got onto a hore and rode into the distance, and if anyone were to look in hes direction, all they would see is the horse!.......

:D

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
Night had fall.Meron did not stopped until dust.He was tired,they road was hard and the horse couldnt go anymore.He set a small fire and baked some meet.The food gave him back some streinght but he was still to tired to continue.Time was against him,the spell of the Mistress was going to venish after 3 days and he knew he must get to the bridge of Mon.Wind have begin to breathe from the east.Meron stood up and look north and suddenly like he was hit but a lightening.A dark montain now stood infront of him,his was standing on the top,looking down.There was nothing there exept a tiny light that was trying to servive in the strong darkness whck now have began to thicken.What was that?
The vision was gone,he was again under the three where he have stop for a snack,he have saw it,he have saw the hope of free people....

C

celebdraug

Meron was starting to panic! The thought of having the hope of the free people in his hands was a little unnerving to him! "Okay! Take a deep breathe and relax" he said to himself slowly! Suddenly he sat a shadow emerging from the west comming closer and closer to him! He wasn't sure what it was but at first but as it approached closer, it looked like a hooded figure, tall and walking elegantly! Who was it?!...

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
It was an archer from the land of Kendor.Her sea blue eyes were noe fixed on Meron.The man stood up and look at her trying to figure out if she was here to make sure he will find the path of the dead sooner.
"I am Mela and i am send from king Ter to help you"
"But how do you know that i need help?"-asked Meron still not trusting her.
"The Mistress sent one of her beloved douthers to warn us about the Dream Master and the king sent me."
Meron put bak his sword deciding that she wasnt lying but still he thuoght to look after her in case she turn a tratoir just like Naico.He have already learn that no one can be trusted.
They went east in the morning to the desert land of Ifel.they have just passed the forest of Gel when a strange man appear in front of them....

C

celebdraug

The man stepped up towards them and bowed to Mela! "Greetings m'Lady!" And he bowed to Meron! Turning back to Mela he spoke again "The king brings a message for you!"
"What did he say?" spole Mela quickly!
"The king says to not go throug this forest and new evil had dwelt here within and bread to make your worse nightmare come true! Pass through the caves of Morsoll and move swifly! And a safe journey he bid to thee!" And with that he looked at Meron one more time and jured around and disappeard......

Meron was condused and he dint know what to do... and looked at Mela who seemed angry

drjekil_bg

STORY-TELLER
Reaction score
"I dont trust him"-said Meron.he look of this man was in some way strange.he sensed that something isnt right.Something dark was working here but still thre was a chance that the forest is dangerous and they can went in to trap and lose everything on the verry begining.
Mela didnt say anything.Meron was sure that she thinks the same way.there was too much chance in both directions.
"You will come with us"-said Mela at the end of the silence that have raised.
The man didnt say anything then he anweres simply:
"I will come,but whick way?"
"We'll take the cave way and if you are lying this will be the last road you go through."
The man didnt say anything but just stepped in front of then and said:
"I'll show you the way".....

C

celebdraug

they started to journey up in the direction of the caves. The air has started to get colder and colder! Meron kept giving the messenger evil looks all the way. Al last evening came and the company set up a small camp. The made a small fire to keep them warm in the cold weather. The all tried to get some rest for the next day, but it was almost impossible. Meron was very hungry and cold but after what seemed years to him he slowly fell asleep.
The next morning Meron jerked awake and he heard Mela cursing and shouting. The messenger was noway to be found…. :eek:

Starbrow

Tolkien Fan
Reaction score
but in the place where he had lain was a fine sprinkling of silver dust.

"Now what is that?" Meron burst out.

"It looks like moon dust, but how it got here, I have no idea. Only a handful of people know how to work with it." Mela replied. "Be careful. Don't touch it!"

"Why? Is it dangerous?"

C

celebdraug

"Of coruse its dangerous" she replied to his question. "If you touch it, it can do all sorts of theings to you. its harmful too."
The mooon dust looked so shiny, soooo beautiful that it made meren want to touch it!
"are you listening to me or not" cane Mels's voice fron a distance and Meron woke from his day dream.
"Huh?" looking confused he said "sorry what did you say!"
Sheshaked her head slowly "Getting offtrack are we?" and smiled :) "I said we have not got enough time to figure out this mystry but still give it some thought through out today, we have a long journey and im sure we;ll have enought time to think about it...."

Thread suggestions