🧙 The Tolkien Forum 🧝

Welcome to our forum! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Plus you won't see ads ;)

Unusual magical weapon thread

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
I am essentially bored, I figured we needed to think of strange magical weapons.

1) enchanted toothpick
2)Anti-matter salad tosser
3) Potato pealer ofdeath

Ragnarok

Grand Master (Funk)
Reaction score
A Fully Automatic Scope IR Night Vision Voice Activated Fece-Throwing Monkeybot.

What's a monkeybot you ask? Well, it's not quite a monkey, and not quite a robot. To answer your question, I don't know.

Talierin

Still here... sometimes
Reaction score
Let's see, some wacky weapons from the brains of Aerin, Morwen, and I:

The Wedgie Machine
The New and Improved Asthamatic 2000 (we're not too sure what this one does)
The Evil Flying Blenders
The Stove of Death!!!

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
the flesh- digging spoon of evil albino bunny guts
the sorry game of doom
The flesh eating corpse (that is serious and i know it wasn't mine)

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
The Wrath of the Parakeet!
Tal's Stick of Moderation
The Evil Perch (If you want the whole, halfway interesting story, PM me).
Shrieking birds
The One Eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater!
The clock that only counts down to 1 (ya know the clock on the bomb that stops at one).

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Yeah how bout this

A eye scanned, Finger Scanned, Voice activation, key padlocked nuclear gun that shoots a letter saying that your dead YEAH BEAT THAT

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
Yeah i got another one
its called the Milange

Its a device that shoots out cans of liquid that contains Orange Juice and Milk Lol EEEWWwwwwww

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
Cir's stereo, and a CD that has one track playing :

Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

Rian

Reaction score
Mornings are no longer safe with:

The Coffee Pot of Death
The Flying Evil Waffle Iron
Killer McMuffins from Outer Space

Rushlight

Reaction score
I am never bored by visiting this site! You guys are just too much fun. So far my favorite is "suffocating lingerie"......only because I have suffered underwear that binds and is uncomfortable all day. Ewww! Nothing worse than a bad bra.

Rushlight

Aerin

Halfway out the door
Reaction score
Yes, bad bras are evil...:D

How about...
The Alarm Clock of Doom
The Strangling Sheets
The Shoe-That-Somehow-You-Always-Stub-Your-Toe-On
The Thing-That-Goes-Crash-In-The-Night

Hm, I'm having too much fun here!! :D

Eomer Dinmention

The Asian Lord
Reaction score
i got another one

Smelly sock shooter

Condensed Milk with Orange, Apple, Pineapple and Tomato juice lol shooter

Beorn

In the shadows
Staff member
Reaction score
The Computer!!!!!!!!!

The automatic, hypothetic, antibiotic, erratic, spasmatic, electronic, psyonic, meiotic, mitotic, erotic lawnmower...

Tar-Ancalime

Dark Queen of Mordor
Reaction score
I know rushlight like this one time...I'll stop.

the non-existent nothingness

Rushlight

Reaction score
Does everyone know what a Chia Pet is? After a discussion in another thread about the proper definition of "pants" (trousers vs. underwear) I'm just curious.

But "non existent nothingness".........pretty heavy duty stuff there, Dark Queen of Mordor.

Rushlight

Thread suggestions